chapter -1

A cute innocent pretty boy who looks scared and is walking with his head down, taking small spets with his feet . That boy like someone has lost his child and people will wonder how any parents can leave their children like this .

That boy is wearing loose clothes, hoodie over it. He kept both his hands inside the pocket of his clothes, he slung the bag over his shoulder, soft superb cute and innocent to look at his face , bowed head , droopy eyelids, wearing a ring in the ear , with baby face. He has long messy hair and wearing headband which makes his beautiful and pretty.

Well this baby face boy is new in this town

Well this baby face boy is new in this town. The one who used to live with his parents now doesn't because they are no more. Today is his first day at University, so that baby face boy is very scared. He doesn't know what the students of this university will be like. Thinking this the boy go inside the college. The boy speaks babbling:-

' What's going to happen to me in this university. Please help me bunny and don't leave my side.' After saying making a pout .

Then he feels someone's stong arms around his waist and his back hits something hard

Then he feels someone's stong arms around his waist and his back hits something hard . Baby face boy closes his eyes.

" You okay, sweetie? "

Hearing this sweet voice, he opens both his eyes but he cannot see anything because he is standing behind him .  He removes the hand that are around his waist and turns around and shock .

The baby face boy thing in his mind:-
' He look so cute handsome but why is his body so hard.' There is a interfair in his mind.

" Hello! Are you fine?"

"Yes , but why did you hold me like this you shameless crea....."

" Wait wait, I didn't hold you because you are beautiful. There was a banana peel under your feet . Okay small waist. " Said sweet voice boy . Hearing this the boy gets shy and shock, then saye

" Sorry ! I misunderstood you. Thanks you 😊 to save me but my waist is not small understand . Mister.....mmmmmmmm "

.