Wuh uh AWA AWA ‼️

(Not looking for pms)

Sorry for the weird name. It's a dare.
The book has become clickbate and I really don't want that. Soooo.. here's a real solo adventure story.

Don't read this if ur a minor. 🙏

Anyways,

I was in college today. HVRNY AS FUCK.

Couldn't wait for lecture to end. I almost ran as soon as it ended.
Wouldn't want ppl to see my boner. got in the washroom, and locked the stall door.

Took deep breathes. It smelled awful. But that didn't matter rn.

Wonder what got me so hvrny.

I stand w my back on the door, aiming the toilet. I lick my palm, lube it up. Put it on my dvck and start going at it.

Very fast I realise the friction makes noise so I start going slow and it's awlful how much that feels like I'm edging myself.

I was so hvrny..  that the fabric of my fucking boxers rubbing against the tip made me squirm during the lecture.

And now I'm conditioned to go slow. The hvrni-ness is so unbearable, I NEEDED to go faster. I felt like I would die that very moment if I can't go faster. 

My entire body felt sensitive and burning and hot.

I press my back on the wooden very un-soundproof door and arch it all the way out. I wouldn't dare open my mouth here. I am a pervert sure, I js don't want ppl to know that.

It wasn't working. I was still hard as fuck, just dripping more pre-cvm because if i go any faster than this or squeeze myself harder it's gonna make that "swish squish swish squish" noise.

I bit my lip, and prayed to god no one comes here and I finally sped up.

and it jinxed. Some two guys walked in. They were talking while taking a wizz and I was scared for my LIFE.

It was so quiet except for their voices that I could feel my heart beating in my neck. I covered my nose and mouth w my hand incase I'm breathing too hard.

Then a thought floated in.

What if I don't pause.
What if I keep going.
The thrill of them being here.

... so I continue jvrking it.
A little faster .

A little more.

Pressing the tips of my fingers over the closing line, rolling the thumb on my tip.

Mnh. Id cvm any second now.

I took a step closer to the toilet.

I hear a loud flush. From the stall next to me.

WAS THIS GUY HERE THE WHOLE TIME?

😭😭😭

Written: 04/05/2024
Done: some months ago.