cht 5

[Same day,at school]

Y/n run away from there to rooftop.She put her hand on her chest to calm her freaking racing heart.

Y/n:"Fuck it! There is no need to cry! Why are you freaking crying,Y/n!?"

She hated herself to cry over a little thing.'Its not the little' that's what she thought,but why is she crying? What's the reason of it?.

Y/n:"Alright.I know I'm jealous of her,but-but there is no need to cry!"

She sniff,adm wipe away the felling tears.

Yeonjun:"Y/n"

He slowly,softly called her.She look back at him.

Y/n:"Why are you here?"

Yeonjun:"I'm sorry."

He take steps closer to her.

Yeonjun:"That's what I want to say"

He take more steps closer to her as she just blankly stares at him.

Yeonjun:"I can't live without talking to you,I can't live without listening to your blabbering about some nonsense things,I can't be mad on you"

He stopped when he reach in front of her,just an inch away from her.

Yeonjun:"I'm sorry,Y/n.I'm really-"

Y/n suddenly hugged him,making him stop on his track,and a whole zoo of butterflies.He slowly  wrapped his arms around her waist.

Y/n:"That's ok.Infact I should be sorry.It was me who refused to take Rosé's help,you was right we should take her help"

Yeonjun:"So,You are ready to take her help!?"

He asked her with so much hope to only to get destroy.

Y/n:"No"

Yeonjun:"What?! But why-Anyways.I don't want to talk about it anymore,so let's just forget it?"

He looks down at her only to meet her (e/c) staring at him lovingly.

Y/n:"Yes!!"

He hug her more tightly than more as her feet leave the ground.

Yeonjun:"I'm so happy to have you back in my life!!"

He move her around in the air.

Y/n:"Haha!! I'm happy more than you!!"

He stopped,and gently landed her on the ground.

Suddenly Y/n's stomach make some noise as her cheeks got burn up due to embracement.

Yeonjun:(Giggle)"Someone's hungry"

At the same time,Yeonjun's stomach growl too.This was the time Y/n laugh.

Y/n:(Chuckle)"Someone's hungry"

She mimic Yeonjun's voice,kiss him on his cheek,and run down to the cafeteria.Leaving Yeonjun shocked and a red tomato like face.

Yeonjun:"Did-did she just.....kiss me!?.....Yes!!! SHE DID!!!!! FINALLY A KISS FROM MY CRUSH!!! AHH!! IM THE HAPPIEST MAN IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!!!"

******
Soobin:"Finally you guys are friends again"

He smile at Y/n who was walking beside him.

Y/n:"Yeah! I'm happy!"

Soobin:"Good!"

He ruffle her hair like how he always do.

IU:"But.."