cht 17

Soon,a wide grin appear on Y/n's face by itself.She couldn't help but smile.She was indeed happy that he finally kissed her.Now,She know one thing for sure.

Y/n:"He likes me back!"

She exclaimed,and jump up and down in excitement.Though,it was still raining but drizzling.
Eunwoo,who standing and looking at Y/n with a sad smile on his face.'You won,Yeonjun',Thought Eunwoo.

On the other hand,Rosé was clenching her jaw in both angry-ness and jealousy.She wants to kiss Yeonjun,She wants to be his girlfriend,She wants to spend her life with him.

Rosé:"But,Y/n you stole it all..!"

She whispered yell no one in particular.She walk away from there.It was only Eunwoo and Y/n,one happy as hell and one sad yet happy for another.

Y/n was unaware that there was someone,not one but two more people who were keeping their eye on her from behind the big tree which was not so far away from her.Eventually,the three of them hug and High five eachother begin all happy.

It was none other then Taehyung,Jungkook and Jimin.The three of them were following Y/n since she left house.It was Taehyung's Idea to do.He wants to do something that would make Yeonjun and Y/n get together.And to his suprise,he don't have to do anything since it happened without his struggle.He was happy for her.

Taehyung:"He finally did it!!"

Jimin:"I can't believe!"

Jungkook:"Yeah.Your shorty brain will not process that soon.It would take time"

Jungkook said with a understand smile.Jimin smack his head.

Jimin:"Jungle book!!"

Jungkook:"Y/n can only call me that!"

Jimin:"Shut up!"

Jungkook:"Shorty!!"

Before Jimin could reply back.Taehyung stopped them both by smacking both heads.

Taehyung:"For god sake.Stop freaking fighting!"

With that he come out from behind the tree and walk ahead to Y/n.Before following Taehyung,Jungkook kick Jimin on his butt and run off.

Jimin:"Jungle book!!"

Jimin run after Jungkook,but couldn't hit him 'cause
Taehyung gave him death glare.Jimin immediately stop his process of smacking Jungkook and got his hand back to their sides.

Y/n was in her own world untill Taehyung tapped on her shoulder.She look back and scream as if she saw a ghost.

Taehyung:"Aish! What!? Why'd you scream!?"

Y/n:"What are you doing here!?"

Jimin spoke up from behind Taehyung and getting into her sight.

Jimin:"Come to see you"

Jungkook spoke up beside Jimin earning her attention on him now.

Jungkook:"We saw it all"

Y/n's eyes go widened.She somehow manages to come out from her shocked and spoke.

Y/n:"Wha-What did guys saw..?"

She softly said,but it was audible for them.

Taehyung:"You and Yeonjun together"

Her eyes go widened more if it's possible.The three of them laugh seeing her reaction.Taehyung was the first to spoke up.

Taehyung:"Don't worry.We won't tell hyungs about it"