cht 24

The sun has set up.Everyone was awake by now,but none of them wants to leave their precious bed.

Jungkook was moving left to right,finding a comfortable position.His gaze move to Y/n's bed that was empty.He choose to ignore it,thinking she might be in washroom.He move to the left side,but then something kicks his mind.

If she was in washroom,he might could hear water falling sound or something that indicates,someone's there in the washroom.But he didn't hear any sounds.

Jungkook:"Y/n? Are you there in the washroom? Princess...?"

He called for her,but got no response.

Jungkook:"Are you pulling a prank on me?... Look I wanna sleep,so don't do any mischievous things that will annoys me"

He still didn't get any response."She might be downstairs",He thought as he lay on his stomach and close his eyes.

Jungkook:"Hold on...what's the time?"

He held his head up,and look at the alarm clock that was on his night stand.It shows 7 in the morning.

Jungkook:"It's so earlier for her to be downstairs.She usually get up just right before the breakfast time,and it's not even breakfast time"

Since it was Sunday everyone in the house had breakfast at 9 am.They all preferred to sleep for some times more than their usual time.

He finally got up,and checks the washroom first.She was not there.

Jungkook:"Why she woke up so earlier today?"

He lazily walk out off the room like a zombie trying to find his prey.He checks the kitchen,but there was no one.

Now,Jungkook was getting worry for her.She never wake up that soon when it's holiday or Sunday.Jungkook decided to look out,but only found out that it was raining.She much be not out there since she hate getting wet, just like cats she hate getting herself wet.

Jungkook:"How can be cat-human like her be out,when it's raining?"

He walk over to his mom,dad's room to check if she was there,but he hesitate to open it for some reason.

Jungkook:"What if they are doing something that I should not see?"

He shrugged it off.And decided to take a little glance in.He close opens the door,without making any sound.Luckily,it was open.

And moreover,They were only sleeping not doing anything.Jungkook sighed as he close the door.

Jungkook:"She is not here,too"

Jungkook mumbled to no one in particular.Jungkook searched the whole house-sorry mansion,but Y/n was no where to be seen.

Jungkook was now worry as fuck.He runs towards Jin's room.And without knocking on the door he went in.

Jin was done taking bath,and now he was putting his white t-shirt on.That's when Jungkook burst the door.

Jin:"What the fuck!? what are-"

Jungkook:"Y/n is missing!!"

Jin quickly put on his t-shirt,and look at Jungkook begin confused.

Jin:"What do you mean?"

Jungkook:"Y/n is missing,Hyung! I search the whole mansion,but she is no where to be seen..!!"

Now,Jin shows the worriness,too.But he have to think positive.

Jin:"Are you sure you check the whole mansion,Jungkook?"

Jungkook:"Damn sure!"

Jin was now more worried than before.