❛ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5 : ᴇɴᴅ ᴏʀ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ?﹏♥︎

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆"Maybe, Forever was a word meant for memories, not people

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
"Maybe, Forever was a word meant for memories, not people."
**✿❀ ❀✿**

The sky was covered with orange clouds, which were illuminating due to the sunset. The orange misty coloured sky was making the surroundings more lively and attractive.

Jungkook was walking along the pavement of the park

Jungkook was walking along the pavement of the park. He came to Seoul for company related work. He was now working as an intern in his father's company, a kind of practice before he could take over the CEO's position. After having a tiring day, he decided to take a small stroll.

The sunset reminded him of Hana. She loved sunsets and he would always tag along with her to watch the breathtaking view. For her, the sunset was ethereal, but for him, she was ethereal. He sadly smiled at his thoughts. It had already been two years since they parted their ways.

Hana shifted somewhere, the city was not revealed by her, in order to get proper training for dance. They didn't contact each other after their special day, which became the most unlucky day for Jungkook. He still wanted to find her and keep her in his embrace forever, but refrained himself because of boundaries she had set for him. She didn't utter those boundaries, but he read through her soul when he left from there that day. Her eyes said everything to him. Her eyes said that she wanted no invasion in her life after they parted their ways.

But his heart still had the hope. Maybe that was the reason that he never dated any other girl after her. His mind always said that it was a stupid hope, but his heart overruled his mind.

He walked carefully, while watching the sunset. He roamed his eyes around his surroundings, but stopped when a particular figure caught his attention.
A very familiar person.
Kim Hana.

She was sitting on a bench, facing the sunset, her lips curled upwards in a beautiful smile. He was stunned to see her there. His rubbed his eyes and again looked at her. She was still there. He wasn't dreaming.

Was this a hint by the fate that they are meant to be together?
A hint that destiny wanted them to meet each other after two years so unexpectedly?