Part 2: Angela's and Wesley's Night

Once Angela and Wesley got home Nyla came by to get Leah, they shared their 'good nights' and 'stay safes' before it was just Wesley, Angela, Jack and Zoe. Jack and Zoe were both sound asleep while Angela was looking around in the freeze to see if they had any ice cream, suddenly she feels warm kisses all over her shoulders up her neck then back down to her shoulders,

Angela- "we shouldn't, the kids might wake up."
Wesley- "please they sleep through everything"
Angela- "you're also very drunk"
Wesley- "and? Even if I wasn't drunk I would still want to do this, I want you I need you please!"

Angela liked hearing him beg, something about it made her knees feel weak, and the longer it went on the more heat she would start to feel pooling between her legs.

Angela- "you're probably going to fall asleep in the middle of it"
Wesley- "then I'll be on top, can't fall asleep if I'm not laying down?"
Angela- "you make a very fair point Mr. Evers"
Wesley- "so?"
Angela- "why not!"

She started walking towards their bedroom before getting picked up by Wesley, at first he cradled her like a baby kissing her forehead, before moving her so she's sitting on his waist with her arms wrapped around his neck and her legs around his waist his lips finding hers into very hot kisses slowly but surely involving their tongues. Eventually they found a wall Wesley pinning Angela up against it Angela gets a sense of needing more wash over her, now she's the one begging for more.

She feels the need for friction, any type she just needs it. She starts grinding up against him for more she slides off Wesley's shirt revealing his surprisingly very chiseled abs and pecks. Angela starts kissing down his neck as he manoeuvres his way through the house to the bedroom. He places her down on the floor, her hands finding his belt as their lips connect once again, she discards his belt and undoes his pants slowly pulling down over his bulging erection his boxers wet with pre-cum,

Angela- "your wet baby"
Wesley- "is that a problem?"
Angela- "we'll find out"

Wesley pulls off Angela's navy blue dress over her head revealing her matching emerald green lingerie. He spins her around so she facing away from him placing kisses over her neck and nibbling over her sensitive skin before sliding his fingers over her panties.

Wesley- "your wet too baby"
Angela- "is that a problem?"
Wesley- "not at all, you know I like it when we match"

He spins her around to face her lying her down on their bed, he kisses down from her lips to her chin, then her neck, over her chest, in between her breasts, down her stomach, down past her very wet pussy, on her inner thighs, inner calf's, down to her ankles, spreading her legs wider for more access Angela's breathing becomes more and more ragged and moan like. He kisses his way back up to her pussy before ripping off her green panties,

Angela- "oi these were my fav"
Wesley- "mine too but they were in the way, we can get you new ones later!"

Angela giggles as Wesley aimlessly glides his tongue over her slick folds flicking back and forth driving Angela seeking more, she moves her hand to her clit and starts rubbing Angela's moans getting louder the closer she gets to an orgasm, Wesley finds himself more turned on by the fact that she's so impatient that she feels the need touch herself.

Wesley- "cant wait?"
Angela- "no, I need you inside me one way or another. Now!"
Wesley- "yes ma'am"

Wesley pulls back inserting two fingers in past her folds plunging into her tight cunt moving in and out at a slow hard pace, curling his fingers when he's knuckle deep inside her, hitting the spot that drives her crazy still not crazy enough for a release so he adds a third finger driving into her hard and fast her moans and whimpers filling the room almost to loud Wesley muffles her moans with hot open mouth kisses. She approaches her climax with loud moans barely muffled by Wesley's kisses, as she cum's all over his fingers. Wesley cleans her up kissing his way through her bra,

Angela- "you know you might have to take that off if you want what your looking for"
Wesley- " I know"
Angela- "why don't you try then?"
Wesley- "because you're lying down and I can't reach the clasp"
Angela- "you already ripped my panties why don't you just rip off my bra too?"
Wesley- "I would, but you look way to hot in this to rip it off I need to see you in this again soon"
Angela- "what ever"

Angela sits in between his legs to give Wesley access to the clasp, he places kisses all over her naked back taking her in as she's now fully naked cupping her breasts in each hand as she leans her head back to kiss and suck at his neck.

Angela- "I think it's your turn Mr. Evers"
Wesley- "you don't have to tell me twice"

Wesley lays back as angels pulls off his boxers leaving him now fully exposed too, his erection basically standing on top of him. Angela lying on top of him kissing over his chest, down his abdomen, to his cock. Kissing and licking the underside, slightly blowing at his tip making his balls tighten. She takes part of him sucking and blowing squeezing her lips around the 1st quarter gliding his hand over the last 3 quarters taking more and more of him in her mouth, Wesleys hand tangling in the back of her hair pushing her head up and down allowing her to breath in between strokes.

His balls tightening more and more with each stroke trying so hard to enjoy it and not cum straight down her throat in the first few minutes.  Angela stops leaving him right on edge and kisses her way back up to his neck kissing and sucking on his slight neck stubble leaving hickeys all around him. Her hand slides down back to his cock moving it to line up with her cunt. Slowly lowering herself onto him as they both let out moans and groans. She starts to roll her hips over his cock then pulls him out just having the slightest bit of him still in her she rolls her hips, then starts moving back and forth teasing him as much as possible before sliding back down onto him the sound of their slickness coating each others skin slapping together. Their breathing becoming more ragged with each bounce on the verge of cumming yet still not enough Wesley starts to thrust his hips along with her bounces making the slaps even louder and the moans even whinier. Wesley's ball tighten once again trying not to cum straight into her pussy before she does, his hand finds her clit once again and starts playing with it, causing her to moan his name.  Covering her mouth once again to muffle her moans her walls tighten around his dick, making it impossibly hard to not to cum.

Wesley- "Cum for me sweetheart  "
Angela- "I'm almost there"
Wesley- "Me too come on, what do you need?"
Angela- " My breasts are lonely, make them happy!"

She responds through a moan, Wesley's hand reaches up to her right breast playing and massaging and teasing her nipple then his mouth finding her left breast liking and sucking every inch while his other hand is still playing with her swollen clit. Her knees buckle  as her orgasm takes her over. Wesley thrusts his way through her orgasm as he himself has one, both of them struggling to catch their breaths as they lay down next to one another with Wesley still inside her.  He pulls out of her slowly while turning her around to spoon her as they slowly drift asleep tangled up in one another's  naked body.