Part 1: Up For Drinks?

Angela- "hey Nyla you up for some drinks?"
Nyla- "absolutely today was a shit hole"
Angela- "it really was, I'm going to ask the others if they want to come to"
Nyla- "alright, do you want to share sitters again?"
Angela- "that would be great do you want to drop me to drop Leah off at mine?"
Nyla- "I think so yeah"

After that the group (Wesley Angela Tim Lucy grey Luna Nolan Jackson Bailey Nyla Aaron Celina and James Tamara) wants to chill and go out for drinks. Angela invites everyone and of course they all say yes and meet up at los Torres. Tim James Nolan Jackson and Wesley go up to the bar to order their drinks while of the girls are busy talking about their day and what they are doing for the weekend for the girls days out.  After a few minutes the boys come back over with the drinks and hand them to their parents,

Jackson- "hey guys, who wants to do some karaoke!?"
Lucy- "I'm in!"
Tam- "Ovi"
Angela- "let's do it"
Bailey- "sure why not"
Lucy- "Tim?"
Tim- "absolutely!"
Lucy- "you're boring! Nyla?"
Nyla- "why not? I can't be boring like Timothy"
Luna- "I'm to old for that"
Celina- "oh come on it'll be fun"
Luna- "I think I'll have more fun from down here love"
Nolan- "if grey goes up I'll go."
Grey- "if Luna isn't going what makes you think i will?"
Nolan- "fair enough looks like I ain't singing tonight"
Lucy- "why don't we go up as buddies other wise the small stage is going to be tiny?"
Jackson- "sounds good, me and you like the hood old days?"
Lucy- "of course!"
Celina- "Bailey?"
Angela- "Nyla!"
Bailey- "perfect"
Tam- "what about me!"
Jack- "you can join us?"
Tam+ Lucy- "yess!"

Bailey and Celina go up first they start singing "teenage dream" by Katy Perry. Everyone laughs and has a great Time listening to them they weren't good but not terrible that was handed to the couple who was next up jay and Jess singing "heart attack" by Demi Lovato definitely out of their vocal range!
Nyla and Angela were the second last ones out of the night they sung "lips are moving" by Meghan Trainor like Bailey and Celina they had their moments of being good but overall they weren't the best, then for the last time of the night phill (karaoke host) called up Jackson Lucy and Tamara.

Phill- "so we are ending this night on a high note, with my all time favourite karaoke singers plus an extra so could Lucy Jackson and Tamara please make way to the stage. "
Lucy- "bye guys"
Angela- "good luck!"

They make their way up to the stage figuring out the song choice ultimately they land on "dangerous woman" by Ariana grande then discuss which parts they're going to sing and harmonise.

Tim- " what does phill mean by 'favourite karaoke singers'?"
Nolan- " when we were rookies we always used to come here and sing"
Grey- "so that means they're good?"
Nolan- "very"
Luna- "I'm excited"

The intro starts to play as Lucy starts to sing the first verse they are slightly taken back by how good she actually sounds followed by Jackson and finally Tamara, that's who their most surprised can sing they always knew that she had a think for art but didn't expect singing. During the lines of, "some thing bout you, makes me feel like a dangerous woman" they harmonise perfectly Lucy keeping the melody to a steady hold Jackson going low and Tamara knocking out of the high part they sound magical, like they've been part of a band for every with each other knowing each others voices so well to be able to harmonise to that. It was amazing.

As the song came to a stop they harmonised once again holding the end of the last word making the whole song sound beautiful, everyone was stunned that they could sing together so well except for Nolan who already knew they were great at singing.

Nyla- "you really weren't kidding, they really can sing."
Nolan- "I'm glad I proved you wrong"
Nyla- "don't get used to it 5%"
Nolan- "really we're back to nick names?"

Luckily their convocation was interrupted by Lucy Tamara and Jackson returning from the stage. Lucy returns to her seat next to Tim giving him a quick peck on the cheek before taking a sip of her drink.

Tim- "you were good out there baby"
Luc- "thank you, although I think Tamara smashed that high note out of the park, I didn't know you could sing like that, I mean I heard you sing in the shower but"
Tam- "me and my mum always used to sing together she would take me to vocal lessons and dance practice, this was all before the drugs took over her though"
Angela- "I'm so sorry"
Tam- "it was a long time ago"
Lucy- "still time doesn't heal all wounds"
Tam- "yeah but I'm just glad I got to have those memories more then the bad ones"
Nyla- "and even though it's not the same, we can all make new great memories together!"
Grey- "cheers to that"
All- "cheers!"

They all stay until it gets 11:30 ish then they all head home.  Lucy, Angela, Bailey, Celina and Nyla didn't have to much to drink since they had work the next morning and also so they could drive home. The boys however were absolutely drunk and they kept hitting on their partners until Aaron slipped up and kissed Celina, only Lucy and Tim knew about the two of them due to seeing them kiss on one of their dates  Lucy asked about it and Celina came clean to her and how they had kept it quiet because they weren't quite ready to tell everyone yet. They were all quite shocked but the boys were too drunk to care.

Celina- "well on that note, have a good night I'm going to take this one home"
Bailey- "text me when you're home safe!"
Angela- "bye lovers"
Nyla- "night"
Lucy- "sleep well look after him"
Celina- "yeah good night"

Celina and everyone else went home that night to bed however Wesley was craving Angela so much she tried to avoid it since it was getting late and she didn't want to be overly tired tomorrow for work but at the same time how on earth could she say no she was just as bothered as he was.