13

(Finn)

It was finally that day, the day we were going to go to the place that films ghostbusters afterlife. Unfortunately Elsie didn't want to come with me, to be honest I think we've got really distant. I'm not so sure about Y/n and Jack's relationship, who am I kidding she'd probably choose Jack over me any day. After all they're in a relationship, I just don't understand why I'm not happy with mine. Everybody thinks that we're perfect, but we're really not. Everybody thinks we're happy together, but we're really not. I think Elsie knows too, it's just a endless loop of lies. I don't  feel a connection, did I ever even feel anything? I saw Y/n at the airport, but Jack wasn't with her? I saw her waving at a car, oh so that's where Jack was. I wanted to say bye to Jack too but he drove off, I approached Y/n and greeted her. "Huh, oh hey Finn!" I smiled as she greeted me back. It was quite cold, and she was in a long f/c coat.

A/n: f/c is fav colour

I was wearing a jacket with my beanie, of course how could I forget my precious beanie, the beanie that Y/n told me I looked good i- "So uhm how are you?" I asked her as she looked up at my beanie. She didn't answer me so I snapped my fingers together to get her attention. "Y/n? I asked how you were?" I see her face go bright red.

"Huh, oh uhm I-I'm g-good." She stuttered as she spoke to me, i let out a slight chuckle then smirked as I helped her with her luggage. We walked together and sat down onto the waiting seats, it was quite empty considering it was early in the morning. "Oh I'm so sorry I should've asked how are you back!" She said panicking. "Oh also how's the song going?" 

I chuckled softly then tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. "Well, I'm amazing now that I've seen you, also my song is going very well, thanks for asking. I'm probably going to sing it in one of my concerts since the song hasn't been out yet." I spoke gently as I saw her cross her legs, god I loved her legs. I remember when we were at my house after dinner and we-

She cut me off from my thoughts and smiled at me. "That's great. Can I get a sneak peek of the song?" She said as she giggled. I think at that moment I was as red as a tomato, I can't just tell her that I wrote that song especially for her.

I smirked then replied. "No way, no how princess. You'll just have to wait and see, bye the way would you be interested in backstage pass?" I saw her face light up with a smile and she nodded her head repeatedly. I smirked then noticed we had to get moving. "C'mon princess, we've got to go!" I say grabbing her luggage and I swear I think I saw her blush, or maybe that's just me being delusional.

-

We were boarding onto the plane, as it was almost time for us to go. We both had seats next to each other, and of course she took the window side, even though I was meant to have it. She always told me how much she loved looking at the view of the world as she traveled. There was many things I admired about Y/n, to be honest, to me she was different from all the other girls. There's something special about her, and I really can't tell what it is. I feel something with her that I don't feel with others, that includes Elsie too. Y/n was looking out the window the opposite direction of my face, my elbows on my thighs and my chin resting on my hands. I was admiring her, how can someone ever be so pretty. So amazingly nice to look at, every second I spend with her I just need her more and more, the thing is I don't want Y/n. I need her. I feel she must be mine. Even though I can't control who she likes and wants to spend the rest of her time with, I wish it would just be me. I can't believe we met on a date of Elsie's and mine, and of course I brought Jack along with me because I never thought Y/n was Y/n L/n the girl who accidentally liked my post on instagram. The gorgeous girl who liked my post accidentally. Was now dating my best friend, and who I literally had sex with 2 weeks ago after dinner, that time sober. "Finn? You good?" Y/n said as she cut me off from my day dreaming, with her headphones on scrolling through the movies as she made eye contact with me. I didn't even realise that we were in the clouds now, on our way to Alberta.

I smiled as I put my hand on her hand. "I'm more than good, I'm amazing!" I said as I felt a weird tingle in my stomach, was I getting butterflies? God this girl makes me feel crazy, it probably was butterflies.

She giggled then nodded. "You're not just amazing, your perfect, absolutely wonderful!" She whispered as she dropped her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes. I felt more of them, more of those butterflies. It was like a swirling sensation in my stomach, I wish I could kiss her right here and now, but I didn't want to ruin my reputation in front of all the people here. I ran my hand through her hair, and smiled until I saw her head poke up. "Food!" She squeals and a soft chuckle escaped my mouth. I still think the food on airplanes suck though, but at least I get to eat something.

"You're so cute" I mumble to her.

"What was that?" She said munching on her food.

I shook my head. "Nothing." I smirked before drifting off to sleep. 

A/n: Hi