17

(Y/n)

today was the day we were finally acting. I was waiting at the set for Finn when  I saw a young girl she was actually very nice and she told me her name was Mckenna she had blonde hair but for the movie she was going to have her hair dark brown so now I sat here with Mckenna waiting for Finn and at last he finally came. "There you are you frog, what took you so long?" I said as Mckenna laughed. 

Finn rolled his eyes then smiled at me "Well of course, I was getting my beautiful hair done" he said as he saw me and Mckenna laugh "what I know you love my hair, don't be shy go on say it!" he exaugurated 

I rolled my eyes as Mckenna laughed even more. "There he is, hi Finn" Mckenna said as Finn greeted back with his hand. 

I looked at them both. "You two know each other?" I asked. They both nodded their heads. That's when Finn looked at Mckenna.

"We met in Coachella?" Finn asked Mckenna a bit confused.

She thinks for a moment. "At a gas station?" She replied to Finn's question.

Finn snaps his fingers as he thought. "Oh yeah! It was at a gas station!" My eyebrows point up in interest.

Mckenna laughs. "Yeah you were looking at the hot dogs then I asked you, 'Hey wanna be in ghostbusters with me?' And you were like 'Sure'" She says while still half laughing and I laughed as well. "How'd you two meet?" She asked me and Finn.

Finn and I shared a glare. "Uh, well, he's kind of my best friend's boyfriend and my boyfriend's best friend." I said as I saw Finn bite his lip and nod.

Mckenna looked at Finn and I with widened eyes. "Damn, aren't you supposed to be his love interest though." I nod. "Oh wait, she's the blonde one? The girl who auditioned for your love interest?" Mckenna asked as Finn nodded as an answer.

"Finn! Y/n! We need to see you two together practicing!" I heard someone yell.

-

"Hey, Aubrey! You left your sweater at my house the other day!" Finn said acting as Trevor.

"Wait? You went to his house?" Celeste said acting as Lucky.

"Oh, uhm yeah, he needed help with something." I said acting as Aubrey.

Celeste squinted her eyes in suspicion. "I always knew there was something between you two." She mumbled.

"What! No, no, no! It's not like that!" Finn said as Trevor. He was blushing, which was very strange because nobody put on any blush for him.

"Lucky!" I screamed, trying not to laugh. To be honest this reminded me of the time Finn was trying to make it look like we don't do anything more than hugs to Nick. Nick was definitely not fooled alright.

Celeste giggled. "Okay, okay sure I totally believe you two. Trev, it's your turn to handle the frozen food." She said as she pointing to a room.

Finn sighed. "Seriously? You know what fine. Anyways Aubrey, you gonna come over?" Finn said as Celeste pointed her eyebrows up and down. "No Lucky not like that!" Finn said looking at Celeste then back at me. "You coming?"

I nodded. "Sure- I bet Trevor hid your sweater so you could come back for part 2!" I said until Celeste cut me off.

Finn turned red and I actually wasn't sure why. "Shut up, Lucky!" He screeched like a little girl begging for candy.

I turned my head. "Anyways gotta go! Bye Trev!" I said opening the diner's door, and with that Finn kissed me. "You dumbass, you were meant to kiss me on the cheek!"

Finn looked surprised. "Oh shit, I was? Sorry...." He apologised and Celeste started laughing.

"You know, You two really represent you characters. Like you two, your literally blushing!" Celeste states while laughing.

My head turns away from Finn making an awkward face. "I- It's not like that!" I stuttered. I looked back at Finn and he was looking down.

Finn looks back up at me. "Yeah... it-it's not like that...." He stuttered as well. Celeste rolled her eyes.

"Mhm, and that's what Aubrey and Trevor said as well." She stated another fact. My eyes widened in realisation. "I'm just joking, you two take it way too literally. But seriously there's something on between you two." She said and I felt my face heat up.

"Look, I'm dating her best friend and she's dating my best friend! There's nothing between us!" He said loudly, still blushing.

Celeste nodded. "That's what they all said." She said and Finn and I shared a glance at each other.

A/n: I seriously have no time to write these days sorry.