Chapter 1

"Kiddo" Kanta stopped walking when he heard that voice, he looked to the side observing the man who had called him that.

He is a tall and handsome man, he presents himself as an enigmatic and attractive figure. His presence is striking, and his appearance is worthy of a movie star.

His long, neatly combed black hair cascades over his shoulders, and as he walks forward, he seems to carry with him a halo of mystery. His hairstyle is so carefully arranged that each strand falls into place with astonishing precision, accentuating his attractive appearance.

His choice of round sunglasses is a touch of elegance. The dark lenses conceal his eyes, further enhancing his enigmatic personality.

The suit he wears is a masterpiece of fashion. Totally black, it gives him a powerful appearance. The jacket fits his slender figure perfectly, enhancing his commanding presence. The white shirt he wears underneath contrasts subtly with the dark suit, adding a touch of refinement.

But what is most striking is his green tie. Amidst the darkness of his attire, this tie stands out with a deep, enigmatic green. It seems to be a symbol of something else, something that only he knows, adding an extra touch of mystery to his persona.

He smiled and when he smiles, his lips curve with a softness reminiscent of a snake. His eyes, hidden behind dark glasses, can give the impression of hiding deep, dark secrets. That smile, while attractive, exudes an air of danger that makes him even more captivating.

Kanta instinctively stepped back, this man didn't give him a good feeling at all "You look like you're going home to get bored" the man pronounced, he reached into his suit and inexplicably pulled out a thick encyclopedia-like book with a green cover and golden letters written on it "A little reading will entertain you" he said advancing the book towards Kanta.

In normal time, the bully boy would not take the thing and look at the man in a defiant way, but this time it was not the case, he took the book in hand feeling that it is light for the amount of pages it seems to possess and how big it is, he read the golden title seeing that it says "The Art of Sex" that puzzled him

He looked at the man looking to ask him questions, but as soon as he did he noticed that he was alone, he looked in all directions and did not see the man anywhere, the whole situation terrified him, he thought he had seen a ghost and started to run home, but at no time did he let go of the book.

Miwako did not expect at all what Kanta did, at first she wanted to kiss him as she always did, a way to forget about that brat who had blackmailed her, but precisely thinking about that boy is what made her innocent kiss intensify and she put her tongue in Kanta's mouth.

Her son didn't reject her, he himself put his tongue to work coming in contact with hers and starting a wet dance, in comparison Kanta is not as intense as Nemoto, but that didn't make the kiss at all less pleasurable.

At some point her son found himself unable to hold his breath any longer and pushed her away and then inhaled intensely, he seemed to have forced his body until the last moment not to interrupt the kiss.

They both looked at each other breathing heavily and blushing beyond belief "I'm going to sleep" Kanta said before heading to his room.

Miwako stayed on her knees on the floor watching her son enter his room. She had just come from kissing her son with the same intensity as she would kiss a lover. What's wrong with her?

As soon as he got home he began to read it as he had never read before in his life, he devoured each page so avidly that he only stopped when he heard his mother come home.

He is still in the first chapters called foreplay, an accumulation of tips, guides and stories of how a man should deal with a person he wants to have sex with, from seducing her to things like kissing or touching her... And he had put those tips into practice with his own mother.

He hadn't meant to, but when she stuck her tongue in, his brain seemed to think only of the kissing tips he read in the book, so he applied them, used his own tongue to catch up with his mother's and that was intense... More intense than anything he'd ever felt.

Kanta wondered how much more knowledge this book could give him, that kiss was like nothing he had ever received before, his mother kissed him many times, but none were like this one, none made him eager for more and more until he was short of breath.

Kanta took the book and continued reading, devouring its pages now as if it were some drug, so immersed in his reading, Kanta did not notice the slight laughter that was present in his room, a laughter very similar to the voice of that man who gave him the book.