Chapter 3

Kanta liked kissing Megumi... But it wasn't as good as with his mother, there was less intensity, less emotion, when his mother kissed him and he reciprocated, their tongues started to brush against each other as if they were fighting, but Megumi wasn't the case, she left her tongue still leaving Kanta to do whatever he wanted.

It was almost frustrating, the boy looked to his side seeing Arima, the boy still looking downcast, something that makes Kanta frown "Hey, what's with that face?" The boy asked.

Arima startled a little, looking as if Kanta's words had snapped him out of his thoughts "what?"

"Why that face? In fact, why were you crying? That was weird," Kanta said.

Arima looked at Kanta for a few seconds before ducking his head "Megumi prefers you" the androgynous boy pronounced.

That seemed like a no-brainer to Kanta. Hadn't he always been like that? On second thought and taking what he had read in the book as a point of reference... In fact, no, Megumi never showed any signs of love for Kanta, at least not the kind described in the book.

Thinking about that annoyed him a little, Kanta always thought he would marry Megumi... But thinking about it he didn't particularly like her either, the book made a description of what one feels next to the person they love and so far the book didn't lie, and Kanta definitely didn't feel any of that for Megumi.

"Is that why you cried?" Kanta asked, confused.

Arima nodded slowly.

"Don't be an idiot, you kissed her too and this afternoon we'll continue, we might go further than just kissing" Kanta smiled mischievously, he had only touched her breasts, that, on the other hand, felt great, but he hadn't gone further than massaging them a little.

"It's not that... It's that... She prefers you, she prefers you to be the one to kiss her" Kanta raised an eyebrow.

"So you want her all to yourself, don't be selfish" Kanta said with narrowed eyes.

"Aren't you the one being selfish here? Kanta" Both boys turned around to watch as Nemoto approaches them with his sinister smile, Kanta frowned at the sight of the other boy.

"Nemoto" Arima whispered.

"Hey, stay out of conversations you weren't invited to" Kanta uttered with annoyance.

"Why not? After all, I seem to understand Arima better than you, didn't you notice yesterday how they got when I proposed that Arima be the hero and Megumi be the girl to rescue? You always prevented them from being together because of your selfishness and desire to always want to be the center of attention" Nemoto's words made Kanta start to get angry.

The boy walked up to Nemoto and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt pulling him towards him "What the fuck do you know about me you idiot" He uttered in annoyance.

"Heh, you don't know at all how to respond without using violence, you brute" Kanta gritted his teeth hard.

He wanted to punch Nemoto, he doesn't like him at all and the words he's saying are certainly annoying, but before he could raise his fist almost as a whisper, one of the sentences from the book came to his mind "Never let your emotions control you, whether in sex, seduction or for what it's worth in everyday life."

Kanta let go of Nemoto pushing him back "Fuck off you idiot, if Arima cares so much about Megumi let him say things for himself" Kanta looked in the direction of the blond boy observing how he has a flushed face and an uneasy expression.

It was the first time in his life that Arima saw Kanta this way, he had always been an easily angered and quick to react boy, and although you can notice the anger on his face, it is strangely controlled, enough to look intimidating and dominant "I-I'm fine" Arima replied, Kanta just let out a sigh of annoyance and started to walk away, Arima soon followed him.

What was that? That was all Nemoto could ask himself, that wasn't the intended reaction, that's not what was supposed to happen, his plan was as simple as pissing Kanta off so he could beat him up and then go complain to Kanta's mother, having one more card to control her with.

Instead, Kanta just shoved him and walked away like it was nothing, plus what he did with Megumi... No, that wasn't planned either. What's going on, why does his plan degrade like this? That's never happened to him in all the time he's been doing this.