Chapter 2

"Kanta, Arima came looking for you to go out and play" Miwako shouted.

Kanta slowly opened his eyes, he looked at the book still in his hands open, he had fallen asleep while reading it, which led to him spending the whole night having wet dreams, he quickly hid the book hearing his mother approach his room.

He did it just in time not to be discovered when she opened the door "Kanta it's time to wake up" Said the woman observing her son's tired face.

"I'm coming, I'm coming" Kanta said leaving the room and going to the bathroom to wipe his face. He has had sleepless nights before, but it was usually with video games or reading manga, not weird books given by a ghost.

Last night he immersed himself even more in reading, finishing the whole chapter on foreplay. There are still many more chapters to go, but that one was certainly amazing. Kanta had no idea that sex has so many unspoken rules and so many nuances.

While brushing his teeth he couldn't stop himself from wanting to put into practice some of the things he had read, he immediately thought of his mother, but shook his head from side to side dismissing that weird idea, then he thought of Megumi... She's cute and Kanta wouldn't mind trying some things with her.

"Kanta, Arima is waiting for you" His mother said.

"Tell him to wait, we'll go to the temple together" Kanta replied to which his mother nodded.

That was an unexpected move, thought Nemoto, he expected that Kanta would go to play with Arima so he would have a free hand to do whatever he wanted with his mother, but instead he stayed with her until it was time to go to the temple and the three of them left together.

That's why Nemoto couldn't access the woman and start her sexual training to make her his slave, that was annoying, but nothing he couldn't solve, he would just have to wait, Miwako doesn't spend all her time with people around her, he would take her again when she is isolated.

"Megumi come here, I want to try something" Kanta asked.

She approached him with her usual smile on her face, completely unaware of what Kanta plans to do.

The book gave him a lot of information about seduction and talked a lot about how to get to the most exciting sections you need to go through the inevitable game of seduction.

"What do you want to do Kanta?" Arima asked in confusion.

The three of them met in Megumi's room, in truth he would have preferred Arima not to be around while trying this, but he had no choice.

Kanta looked Megumi up and down before smiling "You are beautiful" He said with complete confidence and his face marked by a sweet and friendly smile, the book says that smiling is important and showing confidence when giving compliments is excellent.

The effect was immediate, Megumi blushed hearing that compliment out of nowhere, while Arima looked at them quizzically.

"B-but what was that for?" asked Megumi, surprised to receive that kind of compliment from Kanta.

He just lifted his shoulders, downplaying it "I've realized that I tend to think about it quite often, but I never say it out loud, so I've decided to change that, and tell you that you're beautiful."

Kanta approached her, taking her by the chin, Megumi looked like she wanted to pull back, but froze when she felt Kanta's thumb on her chin.

"Your blue eyes like two glittering sapphires, you full lips pink as petals, your skin smooth as porcelain, your melodious voice and your charming smile, everything about you is beautiful and I want you to know it" He is shamelessly copying one of the stories written in the book, changing only a few things to match Megumi.