haerin's Saturday

Haerin's Pov

I finally escaped omg what the hell was that Danielle marsh.

I was actually gonna hang out with Hanni today since why not. I didn't want to tell Danielle since she doesn't want me to hangout with her.

I saw Hanni when I reached the city next to the school. "Hanni Pham!" I yelled and waved.

She turned around and her face lit up "Kang Haerin!" She yelled back.

We both ran to each other and gave a big hug.

"Omg how have you been girl" Hanni asked. "I'm fine you?" I asked back. "Yeah I'm good bro" she answered.

"Let's go to the cafe" Hanni said and dragged me to the place.

It is very nice cafe. Once we ordered and sat down I could see Hanni staring at someone very hard.

I looked at where she was looking at. I saw a friend of Danielle minji.

I turned back around to her "falling for the vampire Kim minji I see" I said teasing her. She got back to reality.

And looked mad at me "shut up let me be" she said in defense. "I'll let you be, but promise me you'll invite me to your wedding"

She then side eyed me. I laughed at her reaction.

After some time I dared Hanni to do something. My dare was that "you need to flirt with..Kim minji" she looked shocked.

"Nah no way not happening" she said I stood up and took my wand.

"Or I will magically make supthing drop so that she comes here to clean it up" I said and she stood up to.

"Then I will clean it up, I'm a witch I'm more powerful then that Kang haerin" Ah shit.

Why am I a magician. I lowered my wand. "Just please do it I'm begging you" I begged her.

She then sighed in defeat. "Fine but don't go all magic on me" she said and I pouted.

She then walked there and began flirting with minji I was trying so hard not to laugh.

But minji flirted with Hanni two times better. Omg I'm outta here I texted Hanni I was leaving and she looked at me pissed at me leaving her there.

I just laughed and went back to my dorm.

Once I was there I remembered what Danielle did. I began blushing a bit. I slapped my face to forget about it.

I then opened the door and closed it behind me. I put my bag on the table and didn't see Danielle she is probably in her room.

I took my wand I decided I wanted to paint it since it was looking a bit boring.

Danielle's pov

I heard haerin come back. I went out my room after some time and saw haerin painting her wand.

With some dark green. She painted some stripes.

I came closer to her. She then stood up to get something but bumped into me.

She almost fell so caught her. She looked shocked and I saw a tint of red on her face.

"H-hi" she said and stood up. I grabbed her back with one hand and bit her neck. "Arg" she groaned out of pain.

I then released and licked her neck and stood up. "Im sorry if I was gone for to long" she apologized.

I hummed in response. She then walked to her room. "What are you doing?" I asked in a cold tone.

"I'm changing my clothes" how I hoped I would see her when she does that. I hummed in response.

She went to her room and came back not to long later. My chaw dropped. She was wearing a white crop top. With a white skirt.

I kept on looking at her bare skin. She also put her hair in a ponytail. She looks way to hot right now.

She then took her wand. She started recording something to play with magic to others mostly to me.

"Hi Hanni pham I hope you turned out good and also tell me when you get married, also she totally loves you dude" sh said to her wand.

Then made a gesture with her hand and it stopped recording. She looked at the results.

She looked satisfied. She then I think sent it to Hanni. Man she looks way to hot when she does stuff.

She then walked to the kitchen and got some water.

When she was drinking she got a notification on her wand. She stopped drinking and opened it.

It was a magical call with Hanni it's kinda like a hologram that you can see each other with but then just with magic.

"Hey Kang haerin you really ditched me back there" haerin laughed. "What I needed to help you to make the first move" haerin said teasing her.

"Basically.. wait is Danielle listening!?" She yelled. I felt offended. Haerin then looked at me and went to her room.

Wait was haerin with Hanni today. She didn't tell me.

She then came back smiling. I immediately went to her and pinned her against her door.

She was surprised. She then got another call on her wand and I just threw it away.

She raised her hand to levitate it back but I grabbed her arms and put it against the door.

I heard a gulp. I came closer to her "you didn't tell me the truth haerinah~" I say seductively.

She tried to release her hands from my grip. I didn't budge. "A-are you h-hungry?" She asked nervousy.

I smirked "yeah..but not just for your blood" I said to her.

She gulped again. I was super close to kissing her when I went to the floor.

I looked up and saw her with her wand. "How the hell did you still grab it" I groaned at her.

"I don't know guess I'm just to strong" she said as she is also surprised.