magician haerin

Haerin's pov

I woke up in my dorm room. I'm always early I always try to go before my roommate Danielle wakes up.

She is a vampire which is very normal for our school.

I'm a magician but I can do actual magic. I put on my normal kind of bunny clothing. Every group of kids have the same uniform.

The vampires can kinda choose but they have to make it obvious that they are vampires.

We have some werewolves and they wear some fluffy coats.

There are not a lot of magicians in this school which I find very annoying since everyone always bullies us but we always lift them in the air with our magic so yeah..

I got something to eat and was about to go. When "Haerin" a stern voice came behind me.

I turned around to see my roommate. She is probably hungry that's why she is so grumpy in the morning.

I came to her "good morning!" I said I was very excited. "And why TF are you like this in the morning?" She asked.

"Well if I must explain" I said and I took my wand thing I can also do magic without it it's just not as strong.

I showed her a video tape I made on the wand since I knew she was gonna ask.

"Okay so basically today I have a presentation about vampires I begged the teacher to let me have that topic it wasn't easy but they eventually agreed" and wit that I put my wand down.

I looked back at Danielle she looked at me with your serious face. "Yes I'm serious my roommate is a vampire so it was very easy to do I'm so excited and nervous"

I then jumped up and walked back to the door.

"Wait right there" she said in her cold voice. Her cold voice sent shivers down my spine.

She then walked to me. "I didn't get my breakfast yet" she said to me.

"Oh yeah" I turned around and I put my orange hair away. She looked at my neck for a bit.

"Is something wrong?" I ask she shook her head. She then took a bite "aw" I said in almost a whisper.

It still hurts when she does that. I haven't been living with her for a long time since I came here a week ago.

When she was done she licked the spot she bited into. She is very cute when she does that though.

When she stood back up. I turned around and went out.

I was walking abit and came in the hallway of out school. There I saw some people fighting. It's normal here.

I then saw Hanni by her locker her locker is right next to mine. Hanni is my best friend since I transferred here.

"Oh hey Haerini!" She yelled and hugged me tightly when I got there.

"Hi Hanni Pham!" I yelled back. When she released from the hug "are you excited?" She asked me.

I nodded. "It's a wonder how you survive with Danielle as you're roommate" she said while we started walking around abit.

"It's not that hard but sometime she can be a little possessive" I tell her. Danielle was known to be a very scary vampire.

She had some friends but she sometimes was also the bully and starter of every fight.

"Honestly I think it's a miracle" Hanni then tells me. Hanni is a witch she is powerfuller then a magician like me.

She has spells and I don't she is powerfuller with and without her wand.

The bell then rang. I said bye to Hanni since I don't have the same class as her. I was getting more nervous.

I sat down and the teacher came in "okay people who wants to begin their presentation?" He asked.

I put my hand up. "Ah Kang haerin why won't you start" he said and I got excited.

I got up to the front. "Oh look magician haerin is gonna start I hope she won't magically fail" a boy said and his group began to laugh.

Danielle then spoke up "I will kill you if you say one more thing Jake!" The whole class immediately went silent.

I cleared my throat. "Okay so I made a presentation about vampires" I said and continued.

-------------------

After everyones presentation the bell rung I went to the bathroom before going to the next class.

I had pe next so I was gonna waste some time in here first. I don't like pe.

I heard someone come in I didn't really care who neither way.

I then got pulled and pinned against a bathroom stall.

I was upper shocked and saw Danielle. "I'm hungry" she just said.

I rolled my eyes "you can also say that like a normal vampire" I said and put my hair back.

She then bit my neck. I groaned a bit of the pain.

When she was done she licked it again. And then returned her head.

She then left. I went to pe eventually. "Late again Kang haerin" my PE teacher said to me.

I went to the bench with some other students since they will be fighting and it wasn't my turn.

I always suck at fighting since we all can use our powers it is very unfair to me but also not. But they always take my wand away.

So I'm weak as fuck. It was my turn and I had to fight with Jake this was very but very unfair.

I put my hand up "sir this is very unfair he is a werewolf" I complained to my teacher.

"It's what you get for being late Kang haerin" omg I fucking hate this teacher. "Can I at least use my wand?" I asked her shook his head.

I can also take my wand with my powers but I don't want detention.

Before I knew it Jake was charging at me. Oh god damnit.

I used my powers to slow him down a bit. I couldn't fully stop him like usual just slowed him down.

I thought of something when he was almost to me I let go of him.

He littlerly flew away on the ground. I tried my best not to laugh so did the rest of the class.

"She totally cheated!" Jake said while angrily walking towards me. "No she didn't Jake it was fair" the teacher said.

Jake groaned he then stormed of with his group soon following him.

I am totally toast if I see them again.

-------------------

The rest of the day was super boring I'm know back in my dorm.

In my room I soon fell asleep.