sudden confession

Author's note
Might be a long chapter so yeah..

Haerin's Pov

It's the next morning and I'm so confused about yesterday.

About Danielle and how my magic was actually pretty good.

I got up put on my uniform and went to my room. Once I was there I saw the same can of beans that I couldn't lift yesterday.

I decided to try again. With my hands and I could lift it only like 1cm but it's working I guess.

I was super happy I jumped a bit in the air. I got my bag and put my wand and other stuff in there.

I put it on my shoulders and waited a bit since I know Danielle would be hungry.

I turned around but didn't see her. I went to her door and eventually knocked on it.

I heard a groan Ah shit she gonna be mad. She opened the door. She looked pissed "what?" She asked in her cold voice.

"I-i just.. are you hungry? I was about to leave but I knew you would be grumpy other wise so I" I explained. She just looked at me.

She grabbed my neck with her hand and bit into it. I groaned softly. She then released her teeth on my neck and licked the spot.

I mumbled a bit when she licked my neck. She stood up fully she looked less tired.

I then turned around "I'll see you at school bye!" I yelled when I was at the door.

I opened the door to see Hanni!? "Oh he-" she cut me of by grabbing my arm and running away while dragging me.

What the heck is going on!?

Danielle's pov

When I licked her she mumbled something but I heard it. It sounded like a moan. She then turned around and walked to the door.

"I'll see you at school bye!" She yelled. When she opened the door I saw Hanni she was surprised to.

"Oh he-" I heard and then Hanni grabbed her and ran of while dragging haerin.

What the fuck happend with her.

I thought about how she just softly moaned when I licked her neck. I smirked to myself. I'll make you mine haerin don't worry.

Haerin's Pov

When Hanni finally stopped running she began talking.

"WE KISSED!" She yelled at me I was confused. "Withwho exactly?" I asked she gave me a side eye.

"With minji you idiot" she said hitting my head. "OMG REALLY!?" I ask her and she nodded.

"OMG I'm so happy for you are you dating now!?" I asked she nodded again.

"SEE I told you she loved you" I said to her.

"Yep, but now it's you're turn" she tells me and I'm confused? "Uh what do you mean by that exactly?" I ask.

"You're roommate" she said I got even more confused. She groaned "don't you see the way she is around you" I shook my head.

She groaned "let's just go" she then said and we walked to our lockers.

----------------

After class it is time for lunch. I was eating some random shit the cafeteria had to offer.

I then got dragged into a room. It was a tiny room. It was very dark in that room.

Before I could ask someone pushed me to a wall and bit my neck. I groaned in pain.

They let go "Dani..?" I asked. "Yes sweetheart?" Danielle then said.

I had to blush from the nickname.

"Could you turn on the light you can maybe see in the dark but I can't" I ask her. I didn't hear anything.

I got my wand and made it light up. When it did I saw Danielle closer to me then I thought she would be.

"You're a little to close to me Danielle" I tell her she just smirked at me.

She then before I could say anything else she kissed me.

I didn't kiss her back "dani what if someone walk in" I say when i pushed her out of the kiss.

"Don't worry baby~ I locked the door" she said seductively.

I gulped "I-" she cut me of by kissing me again more aggressively this time.

I tried not to kiss her back but she pulled me in more so I kissed her back.

It became a heavy make out session. She entered her tongue and I let her. I could sometimes feel her fangs.

I pulled away first to catch some air. When I did she moved down to my neck.

Not to bite this time she just began licking and kissing it. I moaned silently.

She then came back up. "You're moans are to perfect haerin~" she said and I gulped.

"I shouldn't.. we should be in class Danielle" I could feel her looking at me I still can't really see her cause of the dark.

"Aw you're no fun haerin" she said to me.

"Are you inlove with me?" I asked her. I could hear a chuckle.

"I love you to much haerinah" she said in a low voice.

"Do you love me haerin?" She asked in her low voice. "I-" I was cut of by her kissing me aggressively.

Once she let go "if you don't I will make you fall for me haerin" and she kissed me again.

She let go and before she could move to my neck I stopped her.

"I'm sorry but I can't let you do that here" I said all of a sudden. "Okay then I'll wait till we come to our dorm then I'll be waiting~" she said and opened the door.

I saw a bit light and saw her face. I walked out first. "Haerin" I jumped up took my wand and pointed it ro where the sound was coming from.

I saw a man I haven't seen before. "Who are you!?" I yelled asked.

I felt someone's hand lower my wand. "I'm sorry if I scared you I'm just from the human side and we wanted a magician to entertain some kids" the man said.

I put my wand in my bag. "I'm sorry I was just zoning out and you really scared me" I said apologizing.

"It's fine, so what do you say" the man asked. "Also the kids would love you're uniform kids really love bunny's"

I thought for a bit. "But what about my school?" I asked. "Oh don't worry you will only need to do that for one hour so you can then return to school"the man answered.

I thought for a bit and realised Danielle was the hand that lowered my wand, and is now currently standing next to me.

"Okay I'll do it but on one condition" I say to the man. "Oh sure what may that be?" He asked and I looked at danielle.

"That my friend here is always coming with me" I say while holding her hand.

She was surprised. "Sure you got yourself a deal" he said putting his hand up for me to shake. I shook it.