Love Realization

Ruhani was standing on the balcony of the palace, feeling the cool breeze against her face as she looked up at the sky.

Along with everyone She was waiting for the moon to come out.

Rudra was standing in little Distance Behind her. Ruhani was Not even looking At him. Though she didn't want to acknowledge him, She fully wants to Forget him.

As the moon showed up, everyone's hands were lifted up in dua. This was a special moment for all of them, as they were taking the opportunity to pray to their god's.

Ruhani's mind was filled with mixed emotions as she lifted her hands up in dua as well, remembering the things she had said during her time away from home, as she thanked God for returning her back to her home safely and getting her a Reason to move on From Rudra.

As After completing Dua everyone walked inside Maheen distributed the sweets which had been prepared by the palace chefs for the family members, as they all gathered inside to celebrate the occasion.

"Dadi Jaan Eid Mubarak!!!!" Harun Spoke Hugging Maheen's leg as she took him on her Arm And kissed his face.

"Aapko bhi Humari Jaan." She replied

On the other hand Omar was helding Ruhani Hands Tightly so can't able to escape but She kept wiggling and moving Trying to escape and Omar looked at her annoyingly and spoke looking At Maheen.

"Abbu apki ye batameez Aulaad ko filhaal hum sambhal nahi pa rahe." He spoke as everyone laughed Ruhani shot him a glare and Maheen shot her a glare.

"Abbuuu I'm saying no wrong I just want to go out." Ruhani spoke

"Not now Ruhani you just came and it's not safe now so many a day after tomorrow will be okay...and why you always trouble my son's" Maheen spoke as Ruhani whined more in Omar arm.

"Your Son's??? Huh am I adopted or what did you saw that Abbu how ammi always favour Bhai Jaan since childhood." Ruhani Spoke

"I see but I love my Sehzadi." Ibrahim spoke hugging her.

"by the way, There's some finest clothes has been came from Persia especially for tomorrow eid occasion so go take Trisha, Aarohi and Saudamini with you and Choose Clothes for yourself and for Them."

Ruhani listened her Bhabhi word but didn't feel like indulging in clothes shopping, considering her mood, but she couldn't resist her instructions.

As Omar leave her hand and with all girls and headed towards the room where the new clothes were brought in.

All were excited at the prospect of choosing and wearing these clothes, as they knew that they would be getting only the best of quality and style.

As all the Girls sat in Circle And started Seeing clothes from themselves.

Rudra couldn't help but notice the subtle change in Ruhani's behavior, as she was not just ignoring him but seemed to avoid his gaze entirely.

He was annoyed that she had taken a harsh stance after he had been so supportive during their brief time together and She didn't even care to look at his wound which he got I mn Afganistan.

Ruhani pouts as She wasn't able to find a dress For herself.

"What happened to our Sehzadi???" Amnah asked

"Don't know Bhabhi jaan I feel like there's nothing here for me I don't like any of these." Ruhani spoke.

"Well What do you say about this one???" Aarohi Spoke showing her a purple Anarkali.