EPISODE 2!!!!!!

So as we all know tadc episode 2 came out last night and im gonna give my honest review about it!!

So first of all it is SAUR good and I rate it 10000000/10. Jax was being Jax, Gangle was being Gangle, Kinger was being Kinger and Ragatha and Pomni were sending me. 

*Major spoiler if you havent seen it yet*

Pomatha sending me:

OKAY starting with the beginning Ragatha rehearsing what she was gonna say to Pomni outside POMNI'S door is saur cute, and the way she was so excited to see Pomni made me smile. Pomni on the other hand wasn't as enthusiastic. The way throughout the episode Ragatha tried to do small talk with Pomni was also adorable. 

When Pomni was with Gummigoo it was so adorable seeing Ragatha worried about Pomni and Kinger having to reassure Raggy that POMNI will be fine. At the end when they also reunited and Ragatha came running over to Pomni to ask if she was alright was so cutee. 

The parts that made me cry:

Yes Ik what you may be thinking, but I cried :(

- When Pomni was helping Gummigo realise he wasn't nothing and had meaning made me cry (nothing had felt more real) and then when they became friends it melted my heart. 

- Kaufmo's funeral for some reason was so sad and seeing Ragatha cry made me cry :( and when it was the scene when Pomni was thinking about her dream when she was falling into the cellar and all the members held on to Pomni's hand made me cry seeing her happy face because she knew that the members had her back

-Ragatha getting worried about Pomni aswell nearly made me cry but I saved myself (YES I GET EMOTIONAL QUICKLY OKAY!) 

My favourite lines from each 8 main characters in episode 2:

Jax- 'I am so unbelievably disappointed right now,'

Kinger- 'Yeah he's right your hair does look like Licorice!'

Ragatha- 'WHY ARE THERE SO MANY KNIVES BACK HERE?'

Pomni- 'Im not a child, you dont have to hype me up!'

Gangle- '*nervous giggle over a figurine*'

Bubble- 'No thanks im tryna quit,'

Caine- 'Now im gonna go drink some water! I haven't done that in ages'

Zooble- 'sheesh I thought he was never gonna leave!'

BYEEEEEEE