𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑

Quick little note:
Before I start this, I am aware I'd continue this on 06/05/2024 but man, I can't be asked to do stuff on Monday, Monday's genuinely suck ass.

--

Getting to know Douma was quite odd, the whole time, I didn't really feel that comfortable around his presence for some odd reason. I mean, although I do think he is quite handsome; it's just that my thoughts seem to be split at the moment. To be honest, he does seem to have an interesting character, I mean, him being a cult leader? It's probably hard work though, having to deal with other people's problems, being asked to guide them to paradise and all those other kinds of things. Enough with that, I'm letting my thoughts carry me somewhere else.

"So, do you really have any type of issues with things like... Dealing with your cult members' problems?" I asked, trying to not sound rude in any type of form. 

Sitting patiently, I took a few seconds just admiring his elegant — well, it really wasn't elegant — outfit.

"It's really not that important, no need to worry— wait what was your name again?" He stated, also making himself sound like a complete total fool.

Are you kidding me, did he really forget my name...? Ugh. 

"Alright then... By the way, it was Y/N." I sighed, trying to avoid the slightest of eye contact.

After that, we just sat in some awkward silence. I didn't really like it, I'm not really used to being in such silence. To be honest, he seemed quite decent, although he never really seemed to be around at night. What could he possibly be doing?