𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐍𝐆

Today, the night sky was beautiful! It was full of stars—I love stars.

This meant that me and Douma could go watch the stars. With his permission, though. I really wish that I could simply drag him outside with me and watch the stars. It's not like I plan on committing freaky acts with him! Wait, maybe I shouldn't have said that, huh...

From what I can recall, I've loved stars ever since I was a little child. I've loved them since I was 3-4 years old, I think. That's the past—which I can't remember at all. Douma, on the other hand, I genuinely don't know much about his past... Was it good? Was it bad? That'll most likely remain a mystery.

Now, it really came down to asking him if I could watch the stars with him.

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷

"Douma-sama?" I called out his name, getting awfully nervous.

I wanted him to know what I wanted right away. That might be a bit weird... But dang, that's really how I've always been.

"Yes, Y/N-chan?" Douma turned around, looking directly down at me.

I'm not that short. Why does he have to treat me like some ant?

"You know about the stars, right? I want to watch them with you!" I instantly felt a pang of embarrassment the second I uttered the last few words.

I looked at him, noticing a tint of pink appearing on his face. Was he blushing? ..

"Oh, well, why not? After all, you keep bothering me with things lately." He paused, trying to find the normalest way to end his sentence.

"You could maybe give me something in return." He finished off, a small grin appearing on his face.

Something in return? There's not much to give.

"Seems pretty fair." I muttered, looking down.

Have I really been that needy?

"Very well, we shall go watch the stars, my dear Y/N." Douma's grin widened, his fangs visible.

Yikes! I'm rather glad he didn't bite on my bottom lip when we were kissing... That would've hurt.

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷

Yay! I'm so glad Douma accepted, but I don't have anything to lend. I could buy him something, but I don't know what he likes... And I'm for sure not giving up my virginity. Douma doesn't seem like the kind of guy who'd indulge in such intimate situations; despite the kissing, I guess.

"I want to watch them with you!"

These words still echo in my head. I made myself seem like a fool, but he didn't seem to mind that. Ugh, I'm gradually starting to think he's getting bored of me.

Then again, he probably just wants me around for his personal entertainment.

But this doesn't seem like Douma—in my perspective, at least. But it's odd; he was able to remain completely natural when I found out about his secret.

I'm just a mere idiot. I always suspect things without knowing the actual truth.

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷

"The stars.." I mumbled, almost inaudible.

Douma and I sat on the partially dead grass of a barren 'forest'.

It's near his temple, so why not?

"Did you say something, Y/N-Chan?" Douma turned his head to me, his eyes being the only visible thing... Kind of creepy, if I may.

"Did I?" I chuckled, trying to keep a fairly normal conversation.

I could tell that he didn't enjoy my oblivious act. It was fun to try and keep the conversation going.

"Hmm, I don't know." He scoffed; it was in a playful way, though.

"The moon is beautiful, don't you think?" I averted my gaze to the moon as I said it.

I looked back at Douma; he was chuckling slightly.

"You think?" He questioned, actually enjoying the small compliment I gave him.

From what I was taught, telling someone, "The moon is beautiful, don't you think?" is a poetic love gesture. It's a way of telling someone you love them.

"I really do think so." I looked at him, pulling him closer to hug him.

"Y/N-Chan? What're you doing?—" His tone of voice genuinely showed that he was surprised. 

Personally, I didn't know what I was doing. It just felt necessary.

"I love you, Douma!" I dug my head into his shoulder, causing the last few words to get muffled.

His eyes widened, but he accepted it, as well.

"I love you too, Y/N." Douma admitted (for a second time), sounding genuine as one can be.

END

A/N

THIS IS GETTING SO CHEESY AGVBVNBSA