Topping From The Bottom

Well first I would sit you down on the edge of the bed. I would come sit behind you and rub your back and shoulders to get you to relax. Then I would take off your shirt. I would then make my way to standing infringing if you and remove mine. Making sure to shimmy and moving my hips in the process to tease you further. I then would get behind you once more. And go back to massaging your shoulders. Neck. And back. I would rub scented oil all over you to make you smell delicious... Next, I would lean over you and massage your chest. Pressing my tits to your back and rubbing your chest and stomach. All the while kissing biting and sucking on your neck and ears. Running my fingers through your hair massaging your scalp. Next, I would come around to face you again and straddle you. I would continue rubbing oil all over your body making sure your nice and moist. Then I would run my hands all over your torso and face. I would learn for word and kiss your nose. Each eye. Lick your bushy eyebrows. Finally landing on your lips. Leaving only a peck to tease you further. Then I would reach between on us. Knowing how hard you were waiting for you me to begin to stroke you.... Im would rub your pulsing cock through your pants. Getting it hard as possible for me. I like when your cock is hard for me. I would then run my hands through your hair and grip it at the roots while I grind against you. Rubbing myself on to your erection. Making myself wet hot and bothered rubbing my cunt on you. Then after I've got my fill and think I'm wet enough I would reluctantly climb off you and stand you up. I would sink to my knees in front of you. And slowly pull down your pants. Praying to God that you were free balling...And I would be glad to see you were. I would run my hands from sides of your waist down to your feet rubbing oil all over you. I would the kiss down each leg slowly and carefully. French kissing here and there so I can taste you more. I would then make my way to my ultimate goal and get to the throbbing dick pointed at me. Pearling with precum begging me to lick it off. I would begin to slowly stroke you base to tip. With my free hand I would cradle your balls and stroke the sensitive g spot behind them. Next, I finally get to taste you. I would lick around the base and work each ball inside my mouth. Making sure to make a loud pop noise when I release each of them.... Then I would leave a trail of tongue kisses from base to tip. Then lick the precum from the tip. Saving it for last as a special treat. I would draw small circles around your tip with my tongue teasing your cock. Knowing you would want me to take you deep in my mouth and fuck my throat. But you do not because I'm in charge at the moment...I would rise to my regular height and press you down on the bed where you are laying down and at my mercy. I would the climb on top of you like I was stalking my pray. Running my nails over you as I climbed on top of you. I would climb all the way up where your face is and sit on it. I would demand you kiss me and make me cum with your tongue...As I grind against your face bringing myself to the edge as you eat me out. I'm moaning and writhing on top of you. I would climb off you and then round so I can ride you again while I stroke your dick. Bending down I take you in my mouth rotating my tongue around your big cock. I would take you as deep as fuck. Making myself gag on it and pumping you. Bring you to the edge of cumming...Just as you were about to come, I would stop and stand over you, turning around to face you again. I would stand over you. Lick two fingers and run them down my chest over my nipple and down my stomach down to my clit. I would sit there and play with my clit and pussy while you sat there and watched me. I pump my fingers in and out of my pussy teasing you and making you wait longer...I would sink down upon you. Ending your suffering and get down on my knees and hover over you. I would grasp your cock and rub it on my we pussy. Getting all my juices on your dick. Finally, I would place your bulb head at my opening and sink down upon you. I would moan and sigh fuck from the wide stretching feeling I would feel from you entering me. I would move up and down sliding up and down your pole. Enjoying the slow pace, I'm setting. Again, I would play with my clit doing slow circles. Clinching on your dick squeezing in with my cunt. I start to speed up riding you more furiously. I'd lean up and kiss your chest and your neck. Flicking your nipples with my tongue. Bringing them to their peaks. I'd put your hands on my ass cheeks. I'd let you slap them and grip them pulling them apart stretching me. I instruct you to put your finger in my ass. Between the finger in my ass and your dick in my fuckhole I'm ready to come and want you to come with me. I start to aggressively play with my clit and moan and weigh on top of you. I want to squirt in top of you. And I want you to cum inside me. I start to drop down on you over and over fast as fuck. Riding you hard as shit. Then I would blast off going to cloud nine as you grip my waist and cum inside me pounding into my gushing cunt. After we both cum down. I would fall on top of you and snuggle in my nook in your shoulder and just embrace your touch. Then drift off to sleep with you holding me. And your cock lounged inside me...
_____________________________________ End of "Topping from the Bottom"
Thanks for reading - R
💙