Late For Work

I was getting ready for work when I felt arms wrap around my torso.
"Hi sweetheart, where do you think your going?" The deep soulfulness of your voice made goosebumps run down my arm. I leaned back into your warm embrace.
"I have to go to work. Now if you'll excuse me."
I smirked trying to get out of your grip, but you just tightened it.
"Just let me hold you a little longer, I missed you last night."
I just completely relax in your touch.
My towel started to fall and I pull it back up and fasten it at the top. I feel your arm drop off my waist and down to my outer thigh. You draw small circles around my skin. A shock runs through my body.
"How much time do you have until you have to leave baby?"
"20 mins." I said smiling inwardly.
"Let me make you cum in 5." Before I could even mutter a word. He stripped my towel off my body. You cupped my breast in one hand, kneading them. Pinching and pulling on my nipples. With the other hand you moved down to massage my clit. My let my head fall back against you as I let the sensation take over.
As I was relishing in your touch, you stopped and pushed me forward onto the bed. You smacked my ass roughly.
"We only have 3 and half mins, ass up."
I climbed onto the bed and positioned my self on all fours. I wiggled it to tease you further. You smacked it again. You pulled urself out of your pants and stroked it looking at me ass up, face down. I turned around and watched you get close and press the bulb of ur tip to my clit. A shock ran through my body.
"3 mins."
Without hesitation you surged into me. Stretching me around ur cock. I groaned from the harsh invasion. You grabbed onto my hips and withdrew, before hammering into me again. Not breaking the hard rough strokes you said
"Rub your clit as daddy gives it what it needs."
"Yes, sir." I obeyed his command and started fingering my clit. I put my face into the pillow and screamed. I felt the intense building of my pending orgasm. It was too much between the rough fuck and my clit stimulation. I was so close to cumming.
"Fuck, daddy I'm going to cum."
"Yes, baby cum all over daddy's cock."
I gripped the sheets and put my face in the pillow again. You yanked my hair pulling me from the pillow.
"Scream for me."
I couldn't take it anymore.
"Daddy, I'm cumming."
I shattered and convulsed around your cock. You gripped my hair and slammed into me one more time before filling my pussy with your cum.
You fell forward and kissed my neck before.
"It may have been more than 5 mins. You may want to call in sick, because I want you again."
I giggled as you rolled me over and climbed on top.
_________________________
End of "late for work".
Thanks for reading -R💙