2.

Today is Oikawa's birthday. The day, when he will see his soulmates feelings for the first time.
He kinda wished that his soulmate will be like Iwaizumi. He wouldn't mind being in love with Iwa, if it didn't mean being in love with a boy. He wasn't homophobic, but he was scared about his parents reaction. And he was surrounded by a lot of girls. He liked it the way it was.

Oikawa looked at his forearm.

Green

He smiled. His soulmate is happy, so he is also happy. Oikawa immediately went to tell Iwa. This was the moment he realized his soulmate couldn't be Iwa, because he didn't look happy at the moment. He was frowning actually. He should feel relived, but he wasn't. He loved Iwa, but only as a friend right? He wasn't gay. Kissing boys at parties isnt gay, girls do the same. Right?

Party was supposed to be starting in 10 hours, so Iwa and Oikawa had time to eat and decorate the club. Food was already ordered to be served at 7pm. And the party is starting at 6:30pm.

Iwaizumi called Makki and Matsun to help them, after all they were inseparable group of friends. ( Iwa was sometimes fed up with them, because Makki, Matsun and Oikawa were silly as fuck, and he was the only person to be responsible .) Soon boys arrived and started decorating.

"Matsun stop popping balloons." Iwa pleaded.

"But Makki gets scared so easily! It's so funny" Matsun exclaimed while grinning like a kid when you give them an ice cream or their favorite toy. Makki is his boyfriend, but he still likes making fun of him.

"It wont be so funny when i smash your head against the wall!" This time Iwaizumi yelled.

"Shut up you party popper!" Matsun groaned and Makki just laughed at him.

"Shut up or I'll hurt you, you fucking bitch!" Iwa acted like he was angry, but in reality he was just trying to hide his real feelings. He loved these idiots, they were his friends after all. He wanted to laugh with them, really! He was so happy to be with them, but he had to keep up his facade.

"Iwa-chan!! Stop screaming at them!" Oikawa finally said.

"Shut up shittykawa" Iwa responded

"Make me~"

"Oi, crappykawa stop with your gay jokes!" Iwa rolled his eyes and a small smile crept on his lips.

They managed to finish setting up the club an hour before the party started. They decided to chill until people came. First came the Seijou team, then karasuno and fukurodani, and last but not least nekoma.

They sang happy birthday to oikawa and ate cake, then started playing drinking game. First came truth or dare. Truth questions ranged from favorite colors to really personal questions like 'who's your crush' or 'who do you wish your soulmate were'. Dares were more extreme. Some lead to friends making out or stripping and dancing. They all soon got really drunk and it became really messy there.

Noya drank shot then Tanaka slashed him with water in the face then slapped him, because they saw that people do that on the internet. This lead Oikawa to remember different trend from Tik tok and managed to persuade Iwa into doing it with him. Iwa bent his spine and held small bottle of vodka in his mouth, Oikawa held the top of the bottle with his mouth then they exchanged positions, so Oikawa now was the one under iwa and vodka was poured into his mouth. That's definitely what friends do, right?

Oikawa now looked at his forearm.

Pink

Love? He then looked at Iwa. Iwa didn't seem to be flustered. Why did Oikawa even care about that? He decided to brush it off and took another shot. He wanted to get blackout drunk. He wanted to to ease his pain. And why did he feel pain? He didn't know.

The party was amazing, but Oikawa still felt like he wasn't drunk enough. He took more and more shots. Makki tried to stop him, but Matsun told him to leave Oikawa alone, it's his birthday after all.

After everyone got drunk , they gathered in the middle of the room to play spin the bottle but kissing version. Some people didn't want to play, but most of them did. Boys kissed boys, it's normal when they do it while being drunk and during the game, right?

The last thing Oikawa remembers is leaning into kiss with Iwaizumi. But there was no one around, they were alone in the toilet.