3.

(Iwaizumis POV)

Iwaizumi had a massive headache. The last thing he remembered was drinking shot in a weird way with Oikawa. His tolerance for alcohol was higher than Oikawa's, so he wondered if Oikawa had remembered anything. They were both really drunk after all. He looked at his forearm, maybe his soulmate is at least feeling better than him.

Yellow

Shame? Why was his soulmate ashamed? What if he was at the party with him and got too drunk so he's now ashamed? Shit. He should've drank less and paid more attention to his surroundings.

He picked up his phone and decided to call Oikawa.

...
...
...

No answer.

He's probably sleeping.

He decided to shower, because he felt really dirty. Then he brushed his teeth, ate breakfast and took some medicine to help him get over his headache. He called his friends to ask how are they. Makki and Matsun were both hangover as fuck, so was the rest of the team. Oikawa called off the practice in advance, he expected everyone to be hangover. They had one week to rest.

Two hours passed and Oikawa still hadn't called him back, so he decided to pay him a visit. He was worried about him afterall. They lived 6 minutes from each other. Iwa then remembered something. And this 'something' was feeling flustered after drinking this weird shot with Oikawa. Their faces were really close te each other. He kinda wanted to kiss him back then, but good thing he couldn't. The bottle was separating their mouths. But he shouldn't feel this way about his best friend, but it was probably caused by being drunk, right? He's gay, so he wouldn't mind being in love with a boy, if it didn't mean being in love with Oikawa. He couldn't ruin his friendship because of his feelings. Oikawa was always really touchy with Iwa, he even would flirt with him as a joke, so why he was feeling like this just now? All he could do is to blame it on alcohol. And he couldn't even bring himself to think about accepting his feelings to Tooru, he wasn't his soulmate after all. His soulmate was always sad or angry, and Oikawa looked so happy nowadays. The only time he looked distressed was two days ago, the day before his birthday.

(Oikawas POV)

'Why did i kiss him? And why don't i remember the context of this? Why were we alone in the bathroom? AND WHY WERE WE KISSING? Iwa isn't even my soulmate, so why would I do that? Iwa-chan is always angry and my soulmate so far was happy and felt love. ' Oikawa thought.

Oikawa was now a mess. He couldn't get his thoughts right without being so stressed. Iwa called him, but Oikawa couldn't bring himself to answer the call.

Pink and yellow

'Why is my soulmate feeling ashamed and all lovey dovey? Maybe they're dating someone already?' Oikawa felt even more stressed.

DING DONG

Why was someone at his door? He decided to leave it to be and didn't answer the door.

DING DONG

Now he felt angry. Who the fuck is making him get up from his bed? He calmed down and went to open the door.

"Oh! Hi Iwa-Chaaan~. What are you doing here?" He now remembered the kissing scene. 'God, if you hear me, please tell me Iwa doesn't remember it.' He thought.

"Tooru! Why the hell weren't you answering my calls?"

"Sorry, sorry! I woke up a few minutes ago!Now answer my question, what are you doing here? And what's with the first name calling? You're always calling me those stupid nicknames!"

"I was worried about you! How's your head? How are you feeling? Does anything hurt?"

It's not uncommon for Iwaizumi to be worried about Oikawa. He always acted like he was Oikawa's mother.

"I'm fine! I drank much but not enough to be hangover like those idiots who are probably dying from headache. What about you Iwa-chan? Come in by the way! My parents aren't home, just for your information."

"My head hurts and i feel like shit, but I came because I was worried! I thought you died or something." So he doesn't remember?

"Aww my sweet Iwa-chan was worried about me! You love me, don't you?"

Iwa punched Oikawa in the stomach. Spiked hair boy felt stressed when his best friend said that. Why was he feeling like this?

"Ouch! You idiot! That hurt!"

"Good. Be happy i didnt aim into your liver. You would have vomited."

"So mean Iwa-chan!"

Oikawa made Iwa some coffee and they decided to talk about yesterday's party. The real reason behind this was that Oikawa was trying to find out if his best friend rememberes their kiss. He didn't look like he did so Oikawa was now much calmer. But the real question is, why did they kiss? Who initiated this? I mean, Oikawa was the one leaning into it, but maybe Iwa asked him to? They kissed before at parties, but it was during games, not while being alone in the toilet.

Not much later, Makki and Matsun payed them a visit. Even though they were hangover, they still had too much energy. Their laughs filled the room. Soon Iwa and Oikawa joined them and were laughing their asses off. Makki showed them videos from the party. Iwaizumi's face was now all red, because he saw video of him without shirt on a table dancing to lady gaga. They even caught their weird way of doing shots on camera. Yes, shots. They did it couple of times and everyone in the back was cheering. Next video really caught their attention. Oikawa was licking off vodka of Iwaizumis stomach. Why doesn't he remember that? Oikawa's heart was now beating really fast. He's ashamed. He has never done something like that before, but the worst thing is that in the video he seemed to be enjoying it. Good thing he can blame it on alcohol.