🥺 D!Abby S!Ellie

"Hey mama," Ellie hugs Abby from behind, resting her head on Abby's back as she finishes up the dishes from dinner.

"You ok?" Abby dries her hands before turning around and holding Ellie's hips.

"Tired." Mud drips down from Ellie's brow, dirt from practice still lingering on her skin.

"Let me run you a bath and we can relax together." Abby guides Ellie to the bathroom, helping her undress then sitting her in the water.

Abby pulls her shirt off so she can bathe Ellie without getting her clothes messy. Ellie takes deep breaths, allowing the stream to clear her senses and bubbles soak the scum off her skin.

Ellie always works hard to keep her place as star player, even if it's only local league soccer. She's been recognized in two states, but nothing's come or either. Abby supports her with the devotion of a deity.

"How did practice go?" Abby wipes away what's left of the grime. Ellie replaces the wash cloth with her hand.

"Better than I'm letting on." They share a quick kiss.

"Once the dryer's done I'll bring you your pyjamas."

"You're warming them up for me?" Ellie's bottom lip slacks, eyes wide and shining.

"Of course baby. Today was a long day." Abby kisses the pouted lip again. And again. And once more, until she pulls away with the advancement of Ellie's tongue. Ellie huffs at the silent rejection, but knows it's better she rests.

"You're so good to me."

"You deserve it." One last kiss before the dryer sounds.

Ellie towels herself down (much to Abby's displeasure), but let's Abby dress her to get the taller woman to stop pouting at her.

"You just wanted to feel me up and tease me," Ellie accuses.

"Hey, it was as far as tonight was going to go, and you took that chance away." Against her own point, Abby grasps Ellie's boobs, biting her bottom lip once the lightly chapped pairs meet in the middle. Ellie groans, missing the contact when Abby pulls away. "Let's get that cute ass to bed."

Ellie adjusts the graphic tee (Abby's) hanging off her shoulders, the sweats (also Abby's) on her hips also falling a bit (Abby purposely didn't give her anything to wear beneath them).

Ellie watches with rapt attention as Abby strips down to her sports bra and boxers, sliding under their red and black plaid duvet. "You coming?" Abby lifts Ellie's side of the blanket as an invitation. One very quickly accepted.

Auburn hair rests on a meaty bicep, a large hand settling on her hip. Ellie relishes in the warmth against her back as Abby relaxes against her frame.