× [ 03 - The Past? ] ×

- Flashback, 10 years ago -

- Yuta's POV -

"Dad.. where are you going?" 7 years old Yuta asked his dad. "I'll be back home soon with your mother.. from the business in China, okay? Please take care of Kazuha.." Mr. Nakamoto said to his son. I nodded gently and took care of Kazuha while being alone in the house with Kazuha's mom.

- Time skip -

- At the daycare center -

- Kazuha's POV -

"Oppa? Where is uncle?" 5 years old Kazuha asked him. "Kazuha.. Dad told me to take care of you.." He told me. "Your mom is here with us right now.." He said to me.

- Few hours later -

- In China -

- Mr. Nakamoto's POV -

"Dear.. Do you think if we give our son, Yuta to Kazuha's mom just incase? To grow up older without both of us.. there for him?" I asked. "Yeah.. What if.. we tell Mrs. Nakamura the truth about everything when they get older soon enough?" Mrs. Nakamoto said.

- At home -

- Mrs. Nakamura's POV -

I was in the kitchen, making some food for Yuta and Kazuha when it's dinner time. "Mom~ How long Yuta will be staying in this house?" Kazuha asked her mother. (A/n - Kazuha and Yuta are cousins not siblings since they were kids~ in the past until now)

"His dad send his son away and asked me to take care of him until the both of you are older when you found out later on" I said to my daughter. She nodded slowly. (A/n - Kazuha is 7 yrs old while Yuta is 12 yrs old)

- Two days later -

- In Japan -

- Yuta's POV -

I switched on the tv to see the news about my parents. The person announce the news about my parent were dead in the plane crash before going back home from China to Japan. I was shocked and drop my cup until it was broken.

"Oppa? What happen?" 10 years old Kazuha asked me. "Go to your room, Kazuha.." Mrs. Nakamura said and went to sweep up the broken of Yuta's cup.

"Auntie.. is this true? My parents' died.. in a plane crash.. since I was 18 years old now?" I asked while crying. Kazuha pouted and went to her room without saying anything.

"Yes, it was true.." Mrs. Nakamura replied to Yuta. "But, at least.. they trust me to take care of you, Yuta.." She added.

Ding dong!

"Aunty! It's Sungho and Gunwook.. what happen to the news about Yuta hyung's parents?" The boys asked her. "Come in, boys" Mrs. Nakamura said. Both Sungho and Gunwook took off their shoes outside before they came in the house.

"Aunty, I'm here too!" Han said to her as he took off his shoes before going inside the house. "Oh, come in, Han" She said with a smiled. "Does.. Taesan know anything about this recent news?" Mrs. Nakamura asked Han. (A/n - Han is 21 yrs old while Sungho is 18 yrs old and Gunwook is 16 yrs old.. for your info)

"No.. he doesn't know anything since he's just a small kid.." Han replied to Mrs. Nakamura. Kazuha pouted and stay inside her room for god knows how long is she going to hide herself from the truth?

- 7 Years Later, Present -

- Taesan's POV -

"Geez.. this hyung take too long to come back home.." I whined loudly. "Hannie hyung.. please arrived home safely right now, I'm lonely in this freaking house!!" I texted him.

"Yahh.. I'm going home right now.. wait patiently, Taesan!" Han replied back with the text in his phone. "Why are you there without telling me since I was a kid back then?!" I yelled at the older.

"Because you're too young to know the truth! And besides.. Gunwook and Sungho was there too.." Han yelled back. "I hate you, hyung! How can you keep a secret from me!" I shouted and took my bag as I ran away from home.

× × × ×

To be continued

Should I post chap 4 later?