× [ 07 - Personal Problem & The Date? ] ×

- In the cafe -

- Taesan's POV -

I walked inside the cafe first while the older park his car outside the cafe in the parking lot. I went to wait for the older to arrived after parking the car.

Sungho joined in the younger's table to eat some cake and to chat about my problem. "Please tell me everything that happen?" He asked me. I told everything to him.

"Wow.. that's a big personal problem in your life with your brother.." He said. "Hyung.. can I stay at your house please?" I looked at Sungho with cat eyes on my face.

He sighed softly and gave in. "Fine.. you can stay at my house.. but for how long?" He asked me. "Um.. two months, can I, hyung?" I looked at Sungho again.

"I guess I have no choice but there's no extra guestrooms.. you can sleep with me.." He replied. "Really? Thank you, hyung!" I said happily to him with sparkles in my eyes. I gave him a kiss on the cheek as a reward, feeling shy.

He blushed slightly towards my action on his cheek, quickly looked away in embarassment. "Hyung.. you're blushing.. and it's cute~" I teased the older male.

"Stop teasing me, Taesan.." He whined to the younger male. I giggles and laugh softly as I replied back to the older, "Sorry, hyung~ I will stop teasing you anymore but, I can't help it~" I said.

- Time skip, At home -

- Sungho's POV -

After the long talk with Taesan in the cafe while eating cake and sipping their drinks. I drove back to my family's house with Taesan just incase to stay with me during 2 months.

- Reply | Ignore -

Sungho:
Noona.. can you help me tell Eomma.. that I bring someone.. close with.. to our house instead?

Sora:
Oh sure, Sungho..
Tell me everything.. when that person is sleeping in your room while we talk in my room, is it okay with you?

Sungho:
Of course, Noona.. why not~?

Sora:
I will tell mom for you once you came back home with this someone you mention..

Sungho:
Okay, Noona.. bye!

Sora:
Bye!

- End of the conversation -

I pulled up the car and parked inside the garage. "Hey.. wake up.. we're here at my house.." I said to the younger male. Taesan woke up after few hours of sleep inside the car.

"Eomma.. Sungho brought someone back in the house.." She said to her mother. "Really? Is it a guy or a girl?" Mrs. Park asked her daughter. "Of course, It's a guy, mom.." She frowned.

"Woah.. this is the first time.. I seen Taesan hyung inside the house?" Gunwook gasped softly with his reaction. Taesan was a bit shy and hide behind me.

"Wook.. you made him uncomfortable.." I said to my younger brother. "Oh, sorry hyung.." Gunwook apologized and went upstairs to his bedroom.

Gunwook were inside his room doing something else but he was extremely bored. "Noona.. Can I come in, please?" He asked while knocking outside on his sister's door.