Chapter 1

Today is my first day at Texas A&M. My family just dropped me off and we are saying our goodbyes. I hugged my sister Jill and said "Bye Jill, I love you so much! Keep in touch!" Everyone left. The last one out the door was my best friend and twin brother, John-David. John- "I'll miss you Jana... Text me, okay? Love you!" "I love you too! I'll text you every day! I'll miss you so much! Goodbye John-David..." We hugged, and I watched him leave. Someone then came into my room. I turned around to see a tall girl wearing tight jeans, a white tank top with a jean jacket over it, and some brown boots. She had brown, wavy hair that went down to her bottom. "Wow. You're gorgeous! Who are you?" She walked over and reached out to shake my hand. "Well thanks! I'm Sierra! I'm your roommate! What's your name?" "I'm Jana. Jana Duggar! It's nice to meet you!" Sierra- "Ahh. You're from that modest family with 19 kids right?" "Yeah that's us... that's not a bad thing is it?" Sierra- "Not at all! I love your family!" We talked and got to know each other better. We realized we had a lot in common!
The Next Morning...
Sierra- "Hey Jana! You want to go shopping? You can get some new clothes!" I walked out of the bathroom dressed in a knee length green pencil skirt, a denim top with a white tank underneath, with some sandles. I was drying my hair and said "Sure! I really need some new clothes! How about the mall?" We headed to the mall and stopped at Ross first. We walk inside and we see...