Chapter 6

Michelle's POV:
"Family meeting! Everyone downstairs now!" Everyone ran to the living room and sat down. "I just got a call from Jinger. Jana is in the hospital. She went to a party and someone went crazy and shot her and another person. We need everyone to pack a bag or two, and head out to the bus!" 15 minutes later, everyone is in the bus and we are heading out. I hope we get there in time.
Jana's POV: I woke up in a bright hospital room. "Jana! You're awake!!! How are you feeling?" "I hurt. My arm is killing me. How's Landon?" Jing- "We'll talk about that later Jana. Are you okay?" "No I'm not okay! Where's Landon?! Jinger, you're scaring me! What's going on?!" Jing- "Jana, you and Landon were shot. You were shot in the arm and Landon was shot in the stomach. He lost a lot of blood. He's gone Jana. I'm sorry..." "Noo! Landon!!! Where is the stupid b**** who shot him?!" Jinger- "We can't find him... we can't find Sierra either." They both disappeared!
Meanwhile back at A&M. Sierra's POV: I looked on the news, and it looks like everyone is looking for me. My boyfriend shot Jana & Landon. I'm glad to have them out of my hair. They were both annoying. Jana was to modest and Duggarish. And Landon, was always stealing my spotlight. I heard that Landon died from losing too much blood, but Jana is still alive. I'll have to fix that. "Jake baby! Come on out here!" He walks over and lays next to me on our bed. "What's up baby?" "Landon died this morning, but Jana is still alive... but you were a great shot. Maybe you're pretty talented..." I winked at him. Jake- "I guess I'll have to aim better next time" we started making out.
5 minutes later. "Jake, we need to go..." he picked me up and held me. He put me down and we got dressed. We got in the car and headed to the hospital...