Chapter 2

We see the cutest top! It's a white crop top! Sierra- "It's only $4! You have to get it!" I pick that, a couple pairs of jeans, a couple more tops, and a dress. We go to a shoe store and I pick out a pair of black Platform Heels. They are so pretty! We head back to our doorm room. As I'm going around the corner, I bump into someone... "I'm so sorry, are you okay?" I look up to see the cutest guy! Guy- "I'm fine. It was my fault. I wasn't watching where I was going. You okay? My name is Landon, by the way..." "I'm Jana. It's nice to meet you!" We talk a few more minutes then we walk our separate ways... Landon's POV: I just met the prettiest girl on earth! She's gorgeous! I'll have to get to know her better...
Jana's POV: I walked into the dorm room and fell on the bed. Sierra came in and said "Well, someone looks happy! What happened?" "I just bumped into the hottest guy ever! He's so gorgeous!" Sierra- "Oh really?! What's his name?" "It's Landon. He's perfect..." Sierra got this weird look on her face then started laughing! "What? What's so funny?" Sierra- "Was this 'Landon' guy tall, have dark hair, and talked with a Texas accent?" "That's him! Why?" She kept laughing! "Jana,"