Chapter 3

"Jana, that's my brother! You have a crush on my brother!!!" I was shocked! "You mean, you and Landon are brother and sister?! For real?!" Sierra- "Yes! For Real!" (Ring, Ring) Sierra- "Speaking of Landon... hold on I'll put it on speaker... Hey Landon! What's up?" She looks at me and I turn beet red. Landon- "Hey, I wanted to know if you have met another new girl on campus? She's about 5'6, long blonde hair, blue eyes?" The whole time she's looking at me like she's checking things off a list. I start laughing... Sierra- "Hold on, I think I have seen her! I'll send you a picture." She takes a picture and sends it to him... Landon- "That's her!!! When did you meet her?" Sierra- "I met her yesterday! She's my roommate!" We both start laughing and say "Surprise!!!" Landon- "Sierra, have you had me on speaker this whole time?" Sierra- "Maybe... don't worry, it's all good. Maybe we should all hang out later!" I looked at Sierra and she had a mischievous smile on her face. She was planning something...
3 weeks later.
I had forgotten all about my experience with Landon. I was to busy with family stuff. Jinger just texted me and told me she's coming down to visit tonight. Sierra- "Jana! Get changed! We have a party to go to tonight!" We got invited to a party off campus and I'm nervous about going. Sierra is letting me borrow one of her dresses. She hands me a black cocktail dress that goes down right above my knees. I'll wear some black heels too... (knock, knock) Sierra- "Your sister is here!" Jinger- "Jana! I've missed you! What are you wearing?" "Oh, this? I'm going to a party tonight. You want to come?" Jinger- "Yeah sure! But I need something to wear!" Sierra is letting Jing wear one of her dresses too. She picks out a turquoise cocktail dress with turquoise heels. Sierra is wearing a red cocktail dress with red heels. We all change and head out to the car...