Ch.11: Back To Business

"Where the hell is your boss? Goddammit!" The old man stood up from his seat, fuming at the guard who looked less interested at his venting.

"Calm down Mr. Charlie, boss would be here anytime" Another guard spoke in a cold tone as he noticed the lack of commitment in his friend's face.

Right when the guard stoped his sentence, an echo of heels making contact against the ground was heard right inside the garage those men were present. A silhouette walked through the dark with so much confidence.

All eyes were glued into the women who stepped before them. She wore a casual outfit that went along with her high ponytail and was sucking a lollipop. Behind her followed two other men with a black suitcase held by one of them.

Mr. Charlie felt a shiver run down his spine as he looked at the women. Her fiery eyes were pretty charismatic to stare at yet they could burn you into ashes.

The older man shook his head and walked towards the women, offering a handshake. "Fancy meeting you, Ms. Scarlett" the women payed no mind for his polite gesture and sat on her seat with legs crossed.

"Let's get to the point Mr. Charlie.." Scarlett spoke with a sharp yet cold tone, her aura sending waves of fear among the people present.

With a snap of her finger the guard holding the black suitcase walked up, and left the item on the table. Charlie's eyes were directed at the suitcase now and he gestured his own guards to bring up another suitcase and placed it on the table as well.

One suitcase was packed with the expensive and addictive drug one could find while the other was filled with the fortune one would always dream of, money..

The suitcases were eventually exchanged, skipping to the end of the deal. "It was pleasure meeting you Ms. Scarlett, maybe, we could catch up sometimes" Charlie had a grin that Scarlett wasn't so fond of.

"Maybe not" Scarlett's sarcasm spilled through her words as she smirk while rolling her eyes at the man who's watching her like some prey and stood up leaving the area.

"Fetch her for me..!"

Scarlett's smirk got wider as she walked outside, her guards parting ways from her as they were just there for the confidential matters and if things got out of hand then they'd be necessary to clean up the 'crime scene'.

Scarlett hopped into her car, humming a little song. She was about to start the engine- "Hey babe!" Scarlett rolled her eyes at the exclamation.

"Where were you? Did you eat? Even I didn't so let's have meal together, come on start the car already" Scarlett was suddenly bombarded with questions. She sighed knowing who it is and hit the engines.

"I told you not to follow me, Andrew, and how did you even get in here?" Her eyes were on the road but she kept sighing as she drove, being entirely done with her life.

"I'm sure that you know there's thousands of ways as for how to sneak inside a car. You probably have tried most of it" Andrew chuckled as he stared at the women who's face which painted an annoyed expression.

"If you weren't the one who saved my sister that day, I would have already ripped off your skin and burned them into ashes" Scarlett muttered knowing well that the latter heard her.

While Scarlett drove, a collection of loud bullets were aimed at her car, perfect target yet missing as Scarlett took a zig zag turn. Scarlett glared at the side mirror, looking at the three large Jeeps.

"Ah fuck! My brand new car" She pulled off her hair tie and roamed her hand through her brown locks, her frustration rising as she heard the sound of bullets hitting her car and producing the noise of water drops hitting a tin can.