Gang Tae Shik

I don't own solo leveling or Naruto.

Gang Tae Shik, a high-ranking member of the Korean Monitoring Division, lazily stared up at the ceiling with his legs propped up on his desk and both hands tucked behind his striking purple head of hair.

He had a bored expression on his face as the hours ticked by hoping to get out of this boring building and do something other than paperwork. He heard the click of the door and someone entering his office, turning his head slightly to see that it was Chief Woo Jin Chul, his boss.

Woo Jin Chul was a handsome, orange-haired man with his hair slicked back and wore the standard black suit of the Hunter's Association. He carried a file with him that was dropped on Tae Shik's desk.

"What's this?" Tae Shik questioned, quickly, fixing his posture as soon as his superior entered the room. "Two weeks ago, S-rank hunter, Choi Jong-In, burst into our building demanding a meeting with Chairman Go-Gunhee," Jin Chul started speaking with his deadpan tone.

Tae Shik did recall that happening two weeks ago, 'But wasn't that resolved?' He wondered.

"If he was anyone other than an S-rank hunter we would been able to deny him, but seeing as S-rank hunters are rare and an integral part of our country's strength we cannot simply deny his requests as we can with anyone else," Jin Chul explained, both of them knowing that stopping an S-rank from wreaking havoc, if they decide to do so, was an impossible task for most of the Monitoring division (the exception being Chairman Go-Gunhee), so they would placate to their demands from time to time.

"I already know this, so what does that have to do with anything? It was resolved between him and the chairman, right?" the purple-haired agent asked. Recalling a press conference that Choi Jong-In attended last week discussing the topic of his dead recruits. The so-called Ultimate Soldier tried to keep it under wraps for a week, but you could only do that for so long with the media.

"You're right. The conclusion of the meeting between Choi Jong-In and Mr. Go Gunhee was that we were at fault for the death of his many recruits during the Hunters Guild training mission two weeks ago, because of our 'faulty' magic sensors," Jin Chul told him, opening the file to an image of a hospital in the metropolitan area of Seoul.

"If you watched his press conference last week you would have noticed that he never mentioned the faulty magic sensors as the cause of death for his recruits. This is because he still wants to keep good relations with our organisation, but he still hides things from us."

Tae Shik looked through the various papers in the file whilst his superior spoke. The hospital discharge paper that caught his eye labelled Choi Jong-In as the guardian of someone named Sasuke Uchiha. "Strange, isn't it?" he looked up at Jin Chul, "Choi Jong-In's file never made mention of any wards or relatives in Japan before this incident. Looking into this Sasuke Uchiha person through our hunter and government databases, we found that Sasuke Uchiha was an unrecognisable name," Jin Chul explained with an edge to his tone.

The purple-haired agent shot a look at Jin Chul, "So, you want me to look into it? He is an S-rank hunter, you know?"

Jin Chul nodded, but he never would have come to Gang Tae Shik if he believed that he would have been caught. He has been the Association's best recruit since being offered the position and was a B-rank assassin class hunter. He could do his fair share of snooping around, but not like Tae Shik could.

"We find it suspicious that Choi Jong-In would adopt some random Japanese kid from the hospital after losing nearly all his, potentially, new recruits. It might not have anything to do with it, but I believe it might have something to do with it."