• 1 - Poob's party

{ AWARE OF GRAMMAR MISTAKES !! }
banner art by someone on TikTok (I lost their username :(( )

This is a short chapter, the next one may be long.
_________________________

Dana's POV:

It's been around four years since I arrived in this elevator. It's..crazy. This simulation was slowly getting weirder and unnerving at the same time, the floors were sometimes on repeat every year. Is it..always like this? Meeting my friends were also on repeat in the same floor sometimes. And yet, how am I still alive with all those years stuck in this simulation?

I've encountered around 500+ survival floors, and it was pretty tiring. Did my friends also know all about these? I'm not very assertive so I'm sure not. My friends always asks me if I have a family or someone before I entered here, the real answer was I don't remember anything after I came here...it's like I'm having anesthesia, it's odd. I..have a lot of questions back then. Is there also a human in the elevator before me? Is it possible to escape this simulation? What happens if I died?

...

I hope I'll get the answer when the right time comes.
Anyway, I have an upcoming invitation party in the next floor of a friend of mine who invited me, Poob.

I sat in my Hammock bed, waiting for the floor to arrive. As I wait for minutes, the elevator stopped. I can hear the loud music muffling outside as the elevator doors opened... Holy-its so loud that I immediately covered my ears...

"Oh, heya Dana!! Come in!"
I heard as Poob emerged, leading me inside.

He leaded me to a quiet room, hopefully. "Sorry if the music is too loud, I couldn't adjust the volume..-" Poob apologized. "It's alright." I said.

"So, how's things doing..?" Poob questioned, as I replied. "It's going well!"

NONE'S PERSPECTIVE

Poob thought for a moment and something passed in their mind, clearly forgetting to mention it from her. "..Hey, I have to tell you something."

"Hm?"
Poob asserted "I heard that the elevator will stop at a non-existent floor tonight at 10 PM. I still don't know what to describe what the floor looks like..."

Dana seemed..intrigued. "..Oh?"
Poob continued. "From what I remembered, the floor is..full of cages."

..Cages?

Dana and Poob went on with their conversation talking about the new floor. Dana was intrigued, so she decided to check it out tonight. As the party ended while the people at the party were going home, she was also heading into her elevator until something caught up in her eye.

DANA'S PERSPECTIVE

I was heading to the elevator until a slight shadow caught up in my eye. I immediately turn to the side. Suddenly, I saw an anonymous shadow behind the trees...It seems like the shadow was wearing a.. jester hat. I caught off guard until I blinked, it was gone... It was odd, who or what was that? It took me a moment to analyze it as I decided to move on, quickly stepping in the elevator without knowing what just happened.

The elevator doors closed as I sat on my hammock bed. Preparing for that non-existent floor to appear.

*---*

{ 572 words }

Sorry if it's short, I didn't plan this chapter a lot but the next would be long promise!

ALSO SORRY FOR THE LONG HIATUS-I CLEARLY FORGOT ABOUT MY WATTPAD ACCOUNT...