Introduction

This book is dedicated for poetry and quotes .

In this book I will be giving a topic and you all will be writing a poem or quote on it . I will be reading it after you have commented and will be choosing the best one . The best one will be added in my story and the credit will be given to you .

Points to keep in mind :

The poem and quote should be self made.  ( as we can learn about that thing from everyone Points of view which helps in wide imagination and understanding)

Do not copy others .

Do not steal poems or quotes from here for your stories.

No language barrier but it would be better if it's in English

Topic will be uploaded once a week .

The best ones will be announced on the second last or last day of the week .

I will be choosing three best ones among all .

There will be prizes for all the three .

★ Other's poems and quotes will also be paid attention. So that no one feels left out .

For winners:

☆ The first winner will get a chance to be in my book as a character if he/ she may want to and his/her poem/quotes will be added to the story.

☆ The second winner's poem/quote will be added to the story and a surprise role in one of my books if he/she may like to.

☆ The third winner's quotes/poem will be added in my book.

《_______________》

For Other's:

I will use your quotes/poems as dialogues or describing any characters or place in my book .

☆☆☆

Do not repost this book .
No translation allowed .
Do not copy .
No offensive comments .

_________________________

Thank you ! Please do follow the rules.  I will appreciate your work .

Take care .
Love you all .

《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》《♡》•
Have a nice day 😊 .