4. Bad Bunny

Veneer POV:

Kid Ritz: "I'm going to head out, ok? I'll text you once I'm home."

Ven: "Ok. Thank you... for tonight."

Kid Ritz climbs over me, leaning over to kiss me.

Kid Ritz: "Thank you. I can't wait for tomorrow."

I smile up at him, watching after him as he leaves. I lay in bed for a few minutes, feeling beyond overstimulated. I drag myself to the showers, passing other drunken Rageons coming home from their nights out.

I make the shower quick. The dorm showers are disgusting, yet the hot water feels good on my new bruises.

I get back to my room and see a message from Velv.

Velv: *I'm home.*

I like the message, turning my phone off as I get changed into pajamas. I put away my Halloween costume, rubbing the brim of my hat before I put it in my closet. I go to bed happy to have had tonight happen.

I wake up late into the day, seeing it's nearly 12. I get up slowly, brushing my teeth and washing my face before walking to Velv's. I knock on her door, waiting a minute until she answers.

I immediately see the marks on her neck, a smirk crossing my face as she looks at mine.

Velv: "No way..."

Ven: "I should be saying the same to you."

Velv blushes hard, rolling her eyes with a smile as she lets me in.

I sit on her desk chair, the smirk not leaving my face.

Velv: "Who did it happen with?"

Ven: "Woah! Not even a good morning, how are you, I missed my favorite brother in the whole world..."

Velv throws her pillow at me, getting me to laugh.

Ven: "If you MUST know... it was with Kid Ritz. But... we didn't have sex... all the way."

Velv: "What does that mean!"

Ven: "We... just had... fun."

Velv raises her eyebrows, looking at me like I'm crazy.

Velv: "Ok, that's enough for me."

Ven: "What? Now you have to tell me what happened with you."

Velv's face goes red, her eyes leaving my gaze.

Velv: "We... just had fun."

I scoff, yet I honestly don't want to know what she did.

Ven: "So... what's the plan for tonight?"

Velv: "There's a house party I'm going to, then hitting a few frats after."

Ven: "Ok, so house party, then frat hop?"

Velv nods, picking up her phone.

Ven: "Is... Orchid coming along?"

Velv looks at me, her eyes flicking back to her phone quickly.

Velv: "She's... actually not. She has another party she's going to with Midori."

Ven: "Oh? Did you hear from Midori? I haven't gotten a text from her."

Velv: "Yeah, Midori's back at the dorm with O. They're going somewhere off campus; I think a bar."

She sounds sad, yet I don't press her on it.

Ven: "Well, we'll have to take pics tonight... make some Rageons... know what they're missing."

I watch a smirk cross her lips, making me happy to know she's on board with my idea.