Worst news of my life 😭😭

Entered May 5th, 2024

This happened a couple of days ago but anyways-

Maeve, my LITTLE SISTER, is DATING Amelia, MY BESTIE

My sister is 8 and Amelia is 15-

Dont ya see something wrong??

This happened too:

It was normal break time, Sophia had just let off a monster fart and I was running for my life. I stumbled upon Amelia and Maeve, who were 'HAVING A WEDDING'. A crowd of 15+ people, a lot of children, as my school is quite small, were standing around the sandpit yapping about shit.

There was Maeve, standing behind a flipped rubbish bin with leaves and flowers on it, with some seaside daisies (those shit little white flowers) in her hair. Her school uniform was covered in sand and mud, she probably ran through a sprinkler then galloped around on all fours through the sandpit. 

Amelia was standin like 3 metres away from her, waiting for the fatass flower girl to finish spreading more shitty little daisies over the aisle that they had made.

No one noticed me standing there, cringing, for a minute, but someone did, told everyone, and the word got to Maeve. Maeve didn't want me there. Then, her friend, Lila, was all like 'Uhm the bride has stated that she would not like YOU here, she has given everyone permission to attack u 🤓'.

Everyone barged at me, slapping me, they were little kids so it didn't do anything, and I was no joke laughing my ass off. It was all shits and giggles until a short, horse-faced girl named Kayleigh jumped on me, and bit and scratched my fucking arm.

THIS FUCKING SHIT ASS GOOFY AAH LOOKIN LIKE A FUCKING VACUUM CLEQNER SKIBIDI OHIO GYATT!!!1!1

So I kinda snapped her arm and kicked her in the stomach but like-

Aight I'm wrappin this up goodnight guys ❤️❤️