Chapter 1: Feel the Power of Evil Incarnate

Disclaimer: I do not own Highschool DxD and Overlord (2012). They belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy.

_____________________________________________

".... Wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up..."

Oh for the love of...

WHO THE HELL IS CALLING ME!?

I opened my eyes to look at Nemesis, the Prime Eldritch Elemental, glaring at him and yelled out, "WHAT!?"

Nemesis then looked upon me downward and said, still in it's deep and raspy voice and said, "My apologies, master but you have been asleep for some time now. I thought there is a problem with you."

Dear God... Of all the...

"Look, Nemesis, buddy. I just had a lot in mind and I can't think straight if I can't sleep straight. Now, do you mind?" I said to him, making sure that I truly empathize what I want.

"Infinite apologies, Master Ahriman. It will not happen again." Nemesis said to me, looking down in shame.

"Yeah, you should be..." I said to him as I then lie down, drift myself to a goodnight sleep as I closed my eyes...

...

...

...

Wait a minute...

...

...

...

Wait... Wait... Wait...

...

...

...

...

WAIT A MINUTE!?

I quickly get up as I stare at the familiar that I recently got since I've played YGGDRASIL...

But that's impossible...

H-how...

How did Nemesis get here?

"Nemesis? Is that..." I tried to speak, feeling the lump upon my throat, "Is that you?"

"That I am, Master. For as you named The One Who Wanders Upon The Cosmic Eldritch Ocean..."

Still a dumb name, though...

"Upon your sense of gratefulness at defeating me and contracted me upon your service, I, Nemesis, the Primeval Mover of the Eldritch Plain, shall be at your command, Master Angra 'Ahriman' Mainyu..." Nemesis said, bowing down respectfully to me.

Wait...

Did he just called me by the name of my Avatar?

Looking at myself, I stare in shock at what I look...

I still wear the form-fitting, fully-plated black Armour of Perpetual Discord alongside how I still have my Blade of the Accursed as well as my other miscellaneous katana being held by me in tow...

"Holy shit..." I said, trying to think that isn't real, "This can't be real."

"Indeed. It is unbelievable that we are transported here. I have felt the whole of reality upon this new dimension and I have felt the differences between our native universe to this unknown universe we found ourselves in..." Nemesis explained it all to me.