Chapter 3: The Embodiment of Evil's Next Plan

Okay, I'm going to be honest...

I am only want to write this story because I would really, really and really want to take out the most hated character in Highschool DxD that you guys would even agreed with me.

And no, it isn't Issei Hyoudou. We get it. He's not a good main protagonist and everyone is sick of him, we get it already, you Issei bashers.

That and get his girls because hey, while sure that it comes across as wrong when Diodora Astaroth is nothing, if not an absolute piece of feces that treats his harem like trash after he basically ruining their lives of being holy respectful nuns, no one is exactly gonna take pity on the character and I have a very insidious plan right in store for the guy.

Also, I can't seriously get enough of seeing this because as much as you guys questioned on the absolutely serious dissonance of the whole Dress Break thing, I do find everyone female characters in Highschool DxD to have really soft skin.

And Diodora's peerage actually look really fine beneath their robes of theirs.

Sorry about this guys.

Let's just say that my increased interest comes from me reading 'One-Punch DxD: Reversal' by 'ahsoei' on 'Chapter 5: That Could Have Gone Worse'.

Read it if you want to know the full context of it all.

Also, I finally found the inspiration for the story and if you look down below, it is another one of leonardo18anime's stories, a Kimetsu No Yaiba/Highschool DxD crossover where Tanjiro suddenly wakes up in Highschool DxD.

Read it if you want to know more, of course.

Anyway, on with the story.

Disclaimer: I do not own Highschool DxD, Overlord (2012) and 'Demon Slayer DxD' by 'leonardo18anime'. They belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy.

_____________________________________________

'Seriously, thought. What is my next plan when I'm here, anyway?' Ahriman thought in a subtle annoyance, trying to think of something or anything when he is actually here.

Ahriman has been wondering the town of Kuoh ever since after he had saved Issei and made himself to become the new host of the Boosted Gear and right now, he has no idea what to actually start with, unfortunately.

Ahriman has been living by himself since his Isekai situation into Highschool DxD, a place where he knows is an anime full of the supernatural and other stuff but mainly for the immense plot at that.