Chapter 2: The New Host of Boosted Gear

Disclaimer: I do not own Highschool DxD and Overlord (2012). They belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy.

_____________________________________________

Issei Hyoudou...

He is known by many things...

And an unrepentant pervert, on that no one can agree...

And he dreamed of wanting to being a harem king because, well, why can't he? It is every warm-blooded male's wet dream of gaining a lot of girls that shall fall to his heel of affection and the pleasure that comes with it...

But deep inside, he knows he doesn't have a chance to get the girl. Cause seriously, who would want to be attracted to someone like him, anyway...

So, it does comes across as a surprise when Issei has been met by a girl named Yuuma who requested him to go on a date...

And to say that he is shocked is an understatement as even he couldn't believe his luck that a girl would notice him and requested him to go on a date...

But they did and Issei, in all their remaining time together, are having the time of their life as Issei is basically his first girlfriend with the respect she deserves...

Because a pervert he maybe, he must also make his love life perfect with nothing to ruin such a wholesome moment in his entirety...

And as he and Yuuma were then walking into a park in the middle of the night, she requested Issei to lend him his ear as Issei presumed that it'll be surprisingly happy for him...

Instead, all he can hear is...

"Would you die for me?"

Issei thought that he has trouble hearing what Yuuma had just said and tell her to clarify what she said...

Instead, something weird happened as she suddenly black wings from her back and then, she suddenly wears the most revealing black clothing, consisting of straps that makes him see the greatest joy of a girl naked ever and all Issei can think of is...

Is...

Is...

...

...

He doesn't exactly know how to say this but...

Did someone just cosplay as an edgy version of Kamen Rider?

_____________________________________________

"YUUMA!"

Issei yelled out the name of someone as he pant hard while finding himself lying in the same park that he and Yuuma is standing at, "W-what... Where... am... I?"

"Hey, you okay?"

Issei heard someone's voice to see someone is standing beside him.