ch#10

~ Jennie's Pov ~

It's been a week since Jisoo and I slept together and I'm dying.

I haven't said one word to her, shit I can't even bring myself to look at her.

She completely blew me off with the excuse of "it was a mistake". Thats complete bullshit, we were both there, we both felt whatever the fuck that was between us and it was not "a mistake".

But who the fuck am I to tell her any different? If she wants to act like a total asshole then be my guest, just don't expect me to be nice about it.

Currently Lisa and I are on the way to an exclusive dinner reservation with none other than kai and his PR rep. It's a business dinner, but I'm still excited just to get out of the house.

Away from Jisoo...

"What's been up with you?" Lisa ask pulling me out of my trance.

"What do you mean?" I'm genuinely taken off guard but I know exactly what she's referring to.

I guess you could say I've been a little bit of a miserable bitch at work... okay everywhere. It's not my fault I got fucked and then told it was a mistake, was I supposed to be happy about that?

Then again Lisa doesn't know about what happened... I try not to kiss and tell.

"Don't play stupid, you know what. I just assumed it was your normal hormonal response to life but I'm not so sure now..."

I sigh knowing I'm not getting out of this without telling her. "I...I didn't something. Something stupid..."

"Oh god what did you do." She ask.

"You remember my new roommate right?" She nods confusingly as I say that.

"Well... we kind of slept together." I can't believe I'm admitting this to her right now.

So much for not kissing and telling...

"YOU WHAT???" She shifts forward in her seat with shock.

"Well what happened? Why are you all sad now? Was it bad..."

I laugh to myself before rolling my eyes. "That's the worst part Lisa, it was fucking amazing. But then, she told me it was a mistake..."

Her facial expression after that says it all. "What an asshole. So this is why you've been all mopey here lately... because you like your doctor roommate and she rejected you?" I can't tell if she's judging me or pitying me...

Which one is worse?

"What no- I don't like her. Wouldn't you be pissed if you just had amazing sex then told it was a mistake???" The defensiveness in my voice is clear but lucky she doesn't seem to focus on it.

"Girl, this is so not like you. If some asshole of a man did this to you, you wouldn't be sitting here feeling all bad about yourself. You'd be out there partying or finding someone new to fuck. So why are you letting this woman affect you like this?" She sits forward in the car with her hand on my knee.

"I know she means something to you, but she's made it clear how she feels. I'm just saying you need to stop wasting your time on people who aren't worth it." The car stops as she says that, causing our attention to shift to the driver who tells us we're here.

"You're right, I'm being an idiot right now." I smile knowing she is actually right, she always is. I honestly have no idea what i'd do without her.

Lisa is wearing a professional fitting dress in a shade of red that compliments her skin tone perfectly.
Me on the other hand, I went for a more slutty look. I'll be honest, at first it was to get a reaction out of Jisoo's butt then I realized shes not worth it and I want to make someone else want me...