POV: Your Boyfriend gets eaten by a Crocodile

You and your boyfriend have been dating for three months now. So far you have only ever gone out for dinner, but now you decide to venture with him to the local river.

The location is serene, nothing but the occasional ripple on the surface to disturb the flatness of the river. While the stream you and your boyfriend stay by is shallow, the river extends further along the bank into a much deeper lake.

As soon as you've had enough of being baked like a potato by the sun you giggle and drag your boyfriend by the arm. You want to go swimming in the lake and so does he.

"Come on Kevin-bear. I want to take a dip! We will surely get sunburnt if we stay out hear too long."

"Wow, you're so smart y/n! Yes let's."

You both jump in the lake, so busy splashing and laughing that you don't notice the scales poking out of the water. 

"OH MY SKIBIDI RIZZLER WHAT IN THE EVER LOVING CHAD IS THAT?!" you yelp as you scramble back onto the sand. 

"Bbg, what's wrong?" Kevin asks.

That's when the crocodile leaps out of the water to drag Kevin under. Kevin screams however it is too late. Kevin is very dead.

You weep on the sand, grieving for your 14th, no 15th dead boyfriend.

You reach into your pocket and scribble out Kevin's name on your arm.

Dave

Fred

George

Carl

Bob

Stewart

Charlie

Noah

Ben

Jackson

Marcus

Bartholomew

Apollo

Ken

Kevin

You sigh, wondering how many more boyfriends are going to die before you get your happily ever after.