Chapter 11- Apologies🍋

🐇

"Alright, pencils down. Time is up. Please pass forward your test."

There was a collective groan of relief as the hellish exam finally ended. 

Chang reached back to get her test and then passed it to the next student. He turned around and placed his elbow on her desk casually. "Ya pass or fail?"

Into the wood of her desk, Sora sobbed, "I don't even know. My brain was a bit, preoccupied! I think I passed, but just barely? It's going to be ugly one either way!"

"Don't worry." Lui snickered as he poked his pencil at the hickey on her neck. "Even if you flunk out, you'll have a rich sugardaddy to spoil you."

"But I don't want to fail or have a sugardaddy!"

Whispers suddenly erupted in the classroom, and she understood why when a monotone voice spoke behind her, "As long as you marry me, I'd be happy to be your sugardaddy."

Sora turned around so fast that she accidentally slammed her desk forward and knocked off Lui's arm. 

When the man's glasses almost fell off his face in alarm at the jerky change, Shoto had to stop himself from smiling. 

Shoto's red and white hair was slicked away from his forehead revealing the porcelain and red portions of his handsome face proudly. His hands were placed in his black slack's. At having her attention, he shrugged to her with a small smile in a boyishly shy hello. 

"Shoto! You're here already," his bunny cheered as she hopped to her feet and came straight to him. His scared cheek creased as his smile deepened contently when she instantly reached for his pinky to intertwine it with her own.

"I didn't want to wait downstairs. Hope this is okay?"

"Of course!"

"What were you and him talking about?"

"Nothing!?"

"Sugardaddies hardly sounds like nothing," Shoto teased quietly. 

"Ahh!" she squealed while burying her face in Shoto's bicep. "Please forget you ever heard that!"

"I don't think I can do that...come on bunny, tell me..." as the happy soft spoken pair walked out of the classroom, behind them were countless conversations blowing up in their wake.

"Ummm how does Sora  know pro-hero Shoto?"

"Dude! Do you know have internet?"

"Yeah man, it's been everywhere lately. Those two are engaged!"

"What?! At most I assumed it was just her boyfriend! Awwww man! Does that mean I missed my chance to ask her out?? Ughh." 

"Cheer up, it's not like you ever had a chance in the first place."

"Maybe they're just doing it for publicity?"

"I bet she was off with him. That's why she was late to class."

"Well duuuhhh, you see that hicky? Obviously they were fucking around. I never knew Sora was such a slut~!"

"...Think they have a secret love child or something?"

🐇

Shoto led Sora to his car. As they walked hand in hand, he said, "I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to go soon."

"Are you working today?"

"Yes, I have a press conference downtown. It's why I was able to make this detour."