She fell like a stone

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4SBYFLnGwqxRvhopbeBLmz?si=lsQcA5A2Qvi2cGzBw58KAQ&pi=t_ZHhvvUQOGYV

It was a regular day. I had just finished my shift at a liquor store (don't judge me 'kay). I started the short walk home. It was the day of the total solar eclipse. People were strange all day. It was like people really thought the world was ending.
Once home, I turned on my playlist and started cooking dinner; that's when I heard thunder, "Huh, that's ominous. A thunderstorm during an eclipse? "
I sat on my little balcony and ate my noodle bowl, watching the storm.
Suddenly, lightning struck real close, blinding me for a moment. I blinked, and through blurry eyes went inside, but I couldn't find the door... then I was falling.....

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌
"Holy hell!" A tired Clint said to Natasha as she looked up, "Regretting not retiring, are we?"
Around them, a skirmish was in the final stages as their team wrangled the Hydra henchmen up.
Pietro ran up to them, "What is with these guys? It's like they just gave in."
Neither could answer before a loud booming bang was heard, followed by Tony calling out over comms,  "Guys.."
Everything on the battlefield froze as something fell from the sky.
With a crash, a woman landed in the middle of them.
Tony Steve and Thor raced over, "It's a girl." Steve said as he bent down,  "She's breathing quick, get a medic over here! "
Tony had Jarvis run a scan, "She's human. How she survived isn't going to be her only mystery..."
Wanda blinked and touched her temple, "Her thoughts are all scrambled. I can try to read her after she wakes."
Thor rested Mjölnir on his shoulder, "So she comes with us?"
Hulk stalked over and carefully picked up the girl, "Girl, come Banner, check her..."
Natasha smiled, "Thanks, big guy."
Hulk carried the girl to the helicarrier before giving control to Banner.
Steve sat next to her and brushed hair out of her face; he felt drawn to her, "Who are you pretty girl?" He whispered.
"Ok... Cap I need to check our new friend." Bruce said as he adjusted his shirt.
Steve brushed a strand of her hair back before making room. Bruce gave her an iv for fluids, "I will have to double check scans, but I don't think she has more than bumps and bruises from her fall."
Thor smirked, "Amazing! Maybe she is a valkyrie? Oh, when I was a boy I was so sad to find out only females can be valkyries."
Natasha smiled at him before turning and seeing Steve get a lost puppy stare at the girl. She sighed, "Steve... she won't wake up faster with you staring at her. "
Steve blushed. Wanda again ran her hand over her, "She is hard to read... like she's still falling..."
🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌
Beep...Beep...Beep
"Ugh... Why is my alarm going off?" I woke up with a massive headache.
"Bruce, she's awake!" A man's voice called out. I turned and saw, "Captain America?" I asked out loud, squinting at the man sitting by my hospital bed, and Bruce Banner was coming into the room.
"What the hell is going on?!" I asked more than slightly confused as an array of monitors beeped.
Steve brushed his hand over my brow, "Easy sweetheart..."
Bruce shone a light in my eyes, and I realized I didn't have my glasses, "I need my glasses..." I blink a few times before it dawned on me... They weren't blurry.
Bruce looked puzzled, "They must have come off as you fell."
I turned to him, "Fell?"
Steve held my hand, "Yeah, you fell out of the sky. " he sounded worried.
"Like Dorthy without her house." I sighed slowly, remembering the lighting and falling from my balcony .
He laughed a bit, "Exactly like that. What's your name?"
I smile, "Sharon... Sharon Davis. "
🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌
Bruce gave me a clean bill of health, and oddly enough, there was no record of a Sharon Davis with my info in this world.
Wanda blinked owlishly, "Amazing... you really are like Dorothy. You're even from Kansas! "
She tried to read again and only came up a little clearer.
Pietro rolled his eyes. Natasha listened, and along with Clint and Jarvis detrimed, I was being truthful.
Tony stared at me, "Well, you're clearly not a threat, but... you're not in Kansas anymore, so welcome to the tower, kiddo. "