𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫, 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭.

𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭, 𝐬𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐬𝐤.

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐱, 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐱( 𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐲𝐬, 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐚𝐧𝐬, 𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐞𝐭𝐜.), 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐱. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐭.

𝐒𝐨 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐫 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐥.

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭; 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬.

----------------------------

'Oh thank God. Schools over.' 

Izuku was thankful, not of people, of course. They've never helped him. He's thankful of the bell.

Nearby, Izuku's brother—Arashi— is standing outside the gate to the school with Uraraka.

" Urarakaaaa, when is he cominnnnnggg," Arashi whined to the rosy-cheeked girl. 

Uraraka laughed, "He said he's comng in a few minutes. Mr. simp."

"Shut Up!" Arashi screeched at her, his face as red as a cherry.

Izuku sighed, he'd better start to go back home soon. Walking away from his brother and friend, he passed an ash blond heading for the duo behind him.

'Wait, was that the guy that was staring at me?' Izuku thought and turned around to confirm his thoughts. 

'It is...' He thought, looking mourningly at the way his brother and Uraraka smiled at the blond and how Arashi hugged the ash blond so eagerly. He'd curled his hand into a fist at the sight. Messily-cut nails digging cresent moons into his palms. Feeling tears well up in his eyes, he spun around and started to walk to his house.

Izuku's fingers brushed against his headphones that he'd stuffed into his right pocket. He pulled them out and sighed once he saw the mess that his headphones had tangled into. He started to untangle them and a burgundy car passed him.

In the car was the ash blond, Arashi, and Uraraka. Uraraka was in the passenger seat with the blond beside her in the driver's seat. Arashi was in the middle back seat leaning over the consul and belting out some song on the radio.

Izuku stood there. Hate and sorrow burned in his eyes, and he once again felt the tears pushing to be shed. One did. He took a deep shuddering breath, taking his headphones and jamming them into his phone then shoving them in his ears. He started his music and walked down the sidewalk, his head down and shoulders rounded.

He felt stupid and he felt mad at the same time. He should've known that Arashi would had the two most popular people in the school as friends. Now it makes sense to why Arashi yanked him to the side earlier and said that his friends were coming over and that he'd better stay hidden and in his room.

At least them were going to the mall first, it'd give Izuku time to get comfy in his room before they got to his place.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Izuku stood in front of his house. He could hear faint screaming inside, and he wondered what they were fighting about now. He walked up the concrete steps to the door. He had his music still on so he was able to ignore the screaming from the dining room.

His current  house was nice; at least in his eyes it was. [Describe the house]

Izuku walked up the steps to his room, he needed to get into his room and start his homework assignments.

Opening the door to his room, he didn't know what to think any more. It was like a movie, his life. Having a tragic backstory and a more popular sibling. All he needed now was some badass friend group and a guy to swoop him off his feet. Which would probably never happen. Not in this life at least

Izuku had changed into more comfortable clothes and was partially through his homework when he heard a series of thuds and what seemed to be people talking. Thankfully, the parents had stopped arguing before these people came to the home. He'd also gotten everything that he'd need earlier.

Izuku heard thumps from the hallway before his door opened. Revealing his 'brother'.

"Hey," Arashi spoke first, "Change of plans, my new friends are staying over for the night. So don't even think about coming down stairs, got it?"

"But what about dinner?" Izuku asked sheepishly.

Arashi rolled his eyes, "Don't bother with it. It wouldn't kill you to skip a meal," Arashi turned back to the door, "Plus it wouldn't hurt if you to lost a few pounds."

Arashi exited Izuku's room, snickering on his way down to the living room.

"I guess he's right..." Izuku mumbled to himself, "it wouldn't hurt or kill me..."

Izuku put his head in his hands.

"Lets just get the homework done."

———————————————————

𝐇𝐞𝐲, 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 

𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭. 

𝐀𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐣𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭. 𝐒𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫, 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭.

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝/𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐈𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲. 𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.

𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲!

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬: 𝟖𝟖𝟎

  𝐀𝐜𝐞