Chapter 3 *editing*

~the next moring~

"hunny go get ready we have all day rehearls today were leaving in an hour " she said while shaking me. I groaned and rolled over covering myself with my blanket. the last thing i remember before i fell back asleep was hearing my mom walking out my room.

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP! " i heard two who sounded like someone i knew yell as they jumped up and down on my bed.I threw my pillow without closing my eyes and i think i knocked one of them down because after i threw my pillow i heard a thump and then some groaning. One for abby and zero for who ever just woke me up this early.

'that was so mean abby" i heard one of the voices say im assuming it was the one who feel. hey i know that voice from somewhere.. i thought to myself.

"i knew this was a bad idea .. lets go get someone else" the other person say as they helped the person of the floor and then walking out. I pulled the blanket over my head and trying to go back to sleep.a couple minutes later i heard shuffing groaning and people screaming outside my room.

"shut up peasants!! " i yelled throwing my last pillow at the door and laying my head on my teddy bear. i heard laughing and then my door opened.

"is she still sleeping" someone said. wait.. that sounds like justin.. ill get him later.

"yea vinny and mikey were in here earlier and said she wouldnt wake up" i heard a girly voice say. that could only be one person. kayla. that girl will pay along with the beaver.

"this should be no problem. make sure the boys have the door open and they have the buckt of water ready in the hall way" justin explained. oh no. i cant even do anything because im to sleepy.

"okay im on it let me go tell them"kayla whispered before running out my room and to where ever the boys where, then i heard foot steps coming closer to my bed. touch me beaver and you die i thought.

"time to wake up abby" he said in a fake old lady voice before picking me up bridal style and carring me out the room.

"we could have done that vinny"mikey said to vinny who sounded pretty close to me. i honestly dont know if justin is actually doing this or is he faking it because he knows im awake. ill go with the second one.

"oh well she threw a pillow at me .. she will be licked later" i heard vinnys faint sound as if i was getting farther and farther away from him. i guess justins out in the hallway by now because i could hear the elevator ding.

"where the bucket" justin said he gently laid me down on the floor of the hallway. I curled up in a ball prepared for what ever what was about to happen.

"right here!" i heard a little cheerful voice. louis. not him to whos next thomas.im assuming he gave justin the bucket because justin muttered a thank you.

"thomas start the video and everyone step back so you dont get wet" justin instructed as everyone took at least two steps back.thomas is freaking recording this. oh god.

"okay i just started it " he said to justin.

"okay hello everyone and good moring today we have abby who decied it wasnt time for her to wake up when we all woke up so me being the best brother ever decied to wake her up in the worst way possible without her getting hurt " justin said.

"this moring mikey and i went into her room to wake her up after her mom tryed to wake her up and she threw a pillow at me causing me to fall of the bed" vinny chuckled.

"and then we left and we got kayla and justin here who came up with this idea of wakeing her up" mikey said while the door opened and two people walked out our room. oh did i forget to tell you the boys are staying in kayla and is room until we leave for tour.