Chapter 2

Word Count: 1920

*This has been edited* 

Chapter 2 

Abby’s P.OV

The Iconic boyz were sitting on my couch and I couldn’t move it was like my feet were glued to the ground. If they were here then that means that they were going to be our new dancers. Dancing with Kayla and I every other night for almost 2 years. 2 years of seeing their faces. I couldn’t shake the thought about it out my head. As I finally got my feet to move I turned around and bucked it towards the living room reading to tell Kayla who was in our living room. I wonder if she will believe me or not. I walked into the kitchen and set the food I had in my hands on the counter. 

“Kayla gues-” I stopped talking when I saw her eating my double stuffed vanilla colored Oreo’s. She stopped eating them when she saw my eyes were locked on them. Those were mine..

“Kayla.. Those are mine..” I looked at her ready to attack her for eating my favorite Oreo’s of all time. Couldn’t she just eat the chocolate one’s. 

“Oops?” she put an innocent look on and my eyes flashed with mischief as I looked her. I think she sensed I was going to do something to her so she placed the pack away in the cabinet and jumped off the counter. 

“KAYLA YOU ARE SO DEAD!” I screamed at her as I got the pack and saw it was empty and it was the last one until further notice. 

“Shit..” she cursed under her breath when I turned around to face her holding the empty pack in my hands. I carefully set the pack on the counter before charging at her full speed. She yelped and ran around the counter. We were running for about 5 minutes before we stopped and panted. We looked at each to each other and started laughing at each other. 

“oh god what is wrong with us..” 

“Ah who cares we cool as fudge monkies,” I snapped my fingers a Z formation laughing to myself. We both calmed down from our laughing and I looked at her. 

“I have to tell you something..” well here goes nothing I guess.

“What do you have to tell me?” she raised her eyebrow at me waiting until I told her what I needed to tell her. 

“Well when I went to the living room I saw the dancers in there with Justin..” I trailed off keeping my eyes locked on here wanting to see her reaction when I told her. 

“Oh cool lets go meet them..” she was just about to walk into the living room when I pulled her back. 

“Let me tell you who they are first before you go in there and make a foul of yourself..” I said shaking my head. 

“Oh okay who are they then?” 

“The Iconic boyz..” once the words slipped out my mouth her facial expression changed dramatically now her face was pale her eyes were widen she had the same reaction I had when I first saw them. Shock. 

“You got to be joking right?” She looked at me with the same expression she had when I first told her. 

“No I saw them when I went to put the movie on..” I told her taking a deep breath before grabbing a hand full of chips and stuffing it inside my mouth. 

“Should we go out there or should we stay here and act like we don’t know their there..?” I kept stuffing my face with chips thinking it over. 

“ I say we go out there now that Justin is there so it isn’t so awkward later on..” I said grabbing the bowel hugging it to my chest still eating the chips inside the bowel.