Chapter 5 *editing*

~the next morning~

I was woken up by a hot breath on my face.. must be a dog.. wait theres no dog here.My eyes shoot open to see justin in my face smiling like a physco.This scared me.. alot.I scearmed and almost fell off the bunk.Justin being justin started to laugh in my face.

"haha very funny justin " i rolled my eyes and hoped off bunk and crossed my arms glaring at him."what do you want"i looked at him with one eyebrow raised.

"we are having a bieber sibling day and we are going to six flags"justin smiled.

"is it just gonna be you kayla and me ? " i questioned him.

"nope! its gonna be you kayla jazzy jaxon and me"he smiled and i smiled also.

"WAIT! kayla and i's babies are here!??!" i yelled jumping up and down excited.

justin laughed and noded."yea there on my bus with dad and erin" omg.......

"yess!!" i yelled and ran to where kayla was."KAYLA!!!"I ran to the bathroom to see her doing some where stuff to her eyes with some type of pencile thing.. must be make up.

"what!?!?" she yelled and put pencile down and looked at me confused.

"welll.. todays bieber sibling day and we are going to six flags.. " i started looking at kayla and she nodded telling me to keep on. "and guess whos here?"

"who? the cookie monster? oh my carrot is it one direction!?!? yes ! i can touch harrys curls and kis-" i cut her off with a slap on the arm and she rubbed her arm pouting."ouch.."

"im sorry but no one direction is not here but that would be so cool but anyways no jazzy and jaxon are here!!" i said and started to jump up and down with her cheering.

"ahh!! our babies are coming" we both yelled and did our hip thrust that we learned from boo bear (louis tomlinson).I heard two people laughing laugh behind me and both our heads turn to see mikey and jason laughing.

"who are your babies??"jason questioned us.

"our babys are our babys" i said looking at mikey and smiled at him.

"yea but what are their names?"mikey asked smiling back at me.

"jazzy and jaxon" kayla said looking at jason.

"they are really our half brother and sister" i say.

"from your mom or dad?"mikey asked.

" Dad "kayla and i both said at the same time.

"ohh okay so what are you guys doing today" jason asks smiling at kayla.awww they are so close, time to set those two up.

"BIEBER DAY"kayla and i both yelled while running to the living.When we got to the living room we saw nicky and justin leaning in at the same time and here kayla and i watching them like pervs.OMG! there kissing!

"omg.."kayla whispered from next to me not taking her eyes off the two kissing teenagers in-front of us.

"awww were gonna have a sister and law soon!" i tried to whisper but of course i couldnt and they ended up hearing and pulling away blushing.

"kayla... abby.. go get ready and stop spying on us" justin groaned while looking at us with 'cant you see im doing something' look.We both put our hands up and laughs.

"oaky we are going" kayla said as we both backed away to our bunks to get ready.We raced to the bathroom to see who got there faster and of course she did becuase she is a big cheater! Until it was my turn i layed on the floor reading on my wattpad app.what.. i like reading fan fictions like every one direction fan out there...