|| 5

Seonghwa's POV

Seonghwa's POV

I was walking to the entrance where a black limo was waiting for me. I carried some suitcase rolling behind me and I wore a pink hoodie, and a mini skirt with of course black leggings and boots.

"Shin-Hye, mother loves you very much." She said and I didn't look behind her and went to the Limo where Mr. Kim was waiting.

"Would you like if we take care of that?" Mr.Kim asks me.

"if you please," I said and bowed. Mr. Kim ordered his butler to get my luggage and put it in the trunk as I on the other hand went inside followed by Mr. Kim.

"I see that you accepted the marriage." Mr. Kim said.

"We don't have much of a choice," I said and looked down. I was happy that finally, I was out of my house, but I never expected that this would be the way. I felt something was gonna turn wrong. I suddenly felt a warm hand patting my head.

"Don't worry, I'm sure it will turn out just fine." Mr. Kim said and smiled at me.

"Thank You," I said and smiled back at him.

I see him shocked a bit but Smile. "You should smile often Bunny." He said.

I tilted my head because I didn't know why he called me a bunny.

-

"We arrived, sir." The driver seems to announce.

"Ok, Shin-Hye. Be careful and tell my son Good luck. Report to me if anything happened." Mr. Kim said as he smiled at me.

"Yes, I will. Thank you once again." I said politely and bowed at him.

I then exited the car and one of the butlers gave me my luggage. I wave goodbye and see the car drive away.

I saw that I needed to walk up and knock on the large door. He has a very big house. I wonder if it would feel like home.

I sighed and just went up.

I knock on the door and someone opens it. A Young boy with rather pink hair. He cheerfully smiled at me.

"Who are you Cutie?" He said and smiled.

"My name is Park Seong-Shin-Hye. Shin-Hye, Mr. Kim sent me here to live for a week. I'm Kim Hongjoong's Fiance." I said and bowed at him politely.

"J-joongs fi-fiance..." He said and seemed shocked. Then he shook his head and smiled."Wait here, I'll be right back." he said and walked away. Right after that moment, I heard something Crash.

3rd Person's pov

Earlier, There is a knock on the door. It opened.

"Hi Mingi" Sooha greeted Mingi

"hi Sooha, why are you here?" Mingi asks.

"Joong called me last night and said he would like a talk," Sooha said.

"Oh?" Mingi said and then at that moment Hongjoong and a certain red-haired boy came in.

"The two lovers are here, Guess we better ask Bumjoong to bake some cookies and Tea," Yunho said.

"I agree," Hongjoong said to Yunho.

Yunho nodded and looked at Mingi. He got his hand which made Mingi blush and he dragged Mingi out of there.

"Let's go Mingi, don't want to bother the lovers," Yunho said.

Mingi chuckled at Yunho. "ok." Mingi said.

"You're here My love, come on let's go," Hongjoong said and dragged Sooha to the garden. There is one mini table with chairs of two chairs and some cookies and tea.

"What do you want to talk about Joong?" Sooha ask.

"About the marriage," Hongjoong said and looked down.

"What about it?" Sooha asks looking concerned.

"I- I-..... I accepted it." Hongjoong said then something was heard. A loud crash. Sooha just dropped her cup.

"Why!?... Why!? Did you accept it!?" Sooha said as she stood up and she began to walk out to the entrance door.

"Why Joong? Am I not enough? I told you to love me. Sooha said voice cracking as she spoke.

"wait soo-"

Hongjoong was cut off by Mingi who suddenly entered. "Kim Hongjoong you have a visitor," Mingi said.

"Who is it?" Hongjoong ask.

"Go see for yourself," Mingi said and walked towards the entrance door.

Sooha runs towards the door and gasps. There she saw one of the prettiest, girls she had ever seen in her life.

"Shin-Hye..." Hongjoong said and was shocked.

"Wha... What are you doing here?" he asks

"I came here since Mr. Kim said That I'll be staying here for A week," Shin-Hye said.

"Dad? Where is he?"

"He left and told me to tell you Good luck," Shin-Hye said.

"That Bastard.." Hongjoong cursed.

"You! Who are you!?" Sooha suddenly shouted at Shin-Hye who flinched.

"Soo-"

"Shut Up Hongjoong, I'm asking her not you. Now shut it!" She said and glared at Hongjoong. She then looks at Shin-Hye.

"My name is Park Shin-Hye and I'm Kim Hongjoong's fiance," Shin-Hye said ever so politely and bowed.

"I'm Sooha, Hongjoong's Girlfriend. He doesn't even love you so go away!" Sooha said.

"..oh. Ok," Shin-Hye said and bowed as she grabbed her roller and left.

"Wait! Shin-Hye!" Hongjoong said and tried to run after Shin-Hye but stopped when someone grabbed his hand he turned around and it was Sooha.

"Don't leave or I'll never forgive you." She said as tears filled her eyes. Hongjoong felt bad making her cry.

"Please, don't cry," Hongjoong said and kissed those tears away.

"Why did you accept the marriage?" Sooha ask.

"It's just, That Shin-Hye looked so lonely and sad. Me and I felt the connection to do what we want. To be free, so to help her I'd accept the marriage. So that she could be free one day. A fake marriage." Hongjoong said assuring Sooha.

"Eh? A fake marriage?" Sooha said calm a little. Hongjoong nodded and smiled. "You know you're the girl I love," Hongjoong said and smiled.

Sooha smiled too. "I'm sorry I guess I misunderstood" Sooha turned around. "I'm sorry Shi-Eh?"

They turn around and Shin-Hye is nowhere to be found.

"Shit! Mingi! ask Yunho to prepare the Car! We will look for Shin-Hye." Hongjoong said.

Mingi nodded and ran towards Yunho.

"I'll be back Sooha," Hongjoong said and gave Sooha a peck.

Sooha smiled and kissed Hongjoong too before waving goodbye.

Hongjoong looked up in the sky and it's gonna rain. "Fuck, such a bad timing."

It was bad timing indeed.