About Azra

Azra is part of the Dark Extermination.
His codename is Blue Diamond and he's an specialist of seduction and infiltration and he's known in the organisation to have an amazing flexibility and skills during his missions.

He had killed severals persons that are only rich persons.

His full name is the Republic of Azrariano Federative but he prefer to be called Azra for short.

He is a meter more taller than Philip and Faroe and he is one of Cyprus best friends.

Here's he's flag;

He had ocean blue eyes and light blue hair like his flag

As you see in the previous chapter,he's in love with Philip and do anything to make him happy.

He hate America since he had found out on how America cheat on him and was planing to kill him.

He wondered why Philip has fallen for him in the past.

Azra use to be a countryhuman as an small country near Russia.

But after USSR's death,Russia took over Azra's country and had loose the war.

Azra hate both Russia and America and had already planed for their deaths.

Azra has an older sister name Roselyn but she died infront of him by Russia himself and was seeking revenge until now.

Roselyn was everything for him but now she's not in this world,he was depressed.

A/N: And that's all for Azra.